08 || Spatula Witch's Curse

|| Chapter 08: Spatula Witch's Curse. ||

A grey pair of wide almond eyes stared at Taehyung.

He stared back.

A certain blonde who was assigned to give him an office tour had been doing nothing but staring at him for the last three minutes and he, who had been equally surprised, was already out of the shock and now very aware of the stares they were receiving from the workers passing by to reach the escalator.

If only Jimin hadn't screeched a train of obscure obscenities and jumped behind the big fern, the moment he had laid his eyes on Taehyung.

Taehyung racked his mind trying to remember the other's name which he was sure the other had mentioned when they had met a few days ago. Silently cursing his not-so-cooperative brain, he called out, voice coming out unnecessarily squeaky "Beach-head?"

Jimin let out a little awkward cough. "Right. This is no way a dream, only one person has ever called me that" he seemed to be talking more to himself.

"It's not a dream."

Jimin snapped up, disbelief glazing his features "Fate is funny"

"I think the workers find us more funny at the moment" Taehyung took a careful step forward.

Taehyung was very well aware of the whispers and amused stares directed at them from the group of people dispersed in the lounge-slash-office area a good ten feet away from them, but Jimin was totally out of it, at least they couldn't hear their conversation.

Letting out a small puff of exasperated nervousness, he tried again, "I promise, I won't bang you or... "

"Oh, I don't think he'll mind that though" A new voice perked up behind him.

Turning around, he found two handsome males, one in a pink pastel hoodie and tight black jeans, while the other was clad in a tie-dyed outfit, smiling playfully at them. Taehyung now confirmed that everything in this place was, without doubt, exceptionally beautiful and the living proof of it was standing in front of him, entrancing him.

"Hello kiddo, I'm Jin." The pastel man came up, introducing himself voluntarily and looked expectantly at Taehyung, waiting for a reaction.

"And I'm Hobi," The other male said cheerily, his hair- dyed a dark shade of electric blue.

"Oh... I'm Taehyung. Nice to meet you" Taehyung blurted out a little, very unprofessionally, for his liking.

"Hello, Tae!" Jin pulled him in for a quick hug.

"It is him! Really him!" Jimin squealed grabbing back the attention of all the three.

"Now, what's wrong with him?" Jin strode casually towards him, his hands snapping out like a snake and pulling the blonde out of his leafy hiding place.