02 || Frosty & Beach-head

*****

*****

Jin was walking with his friend, Hoseok along the pavement lining the damp streets of the Seoul market area after completing his morning errand of buying groceries to fill up their office panteries.

The sky was a pleasing pictorial of hazy blue and dawn grey, the sun was out, it's blazing arms softly caressing the metropolitan city making the wet streets glisten under it's touch. The city was buzzing with soft chums of the bustling crowd rushing to their work or stores opening up for the day. The unexpected summer shower had laden the people's hearts with a shadow of hope as most of the people passing by the two friends had a small smile etched on their lips, unlike the usual days.

The friends duo were walking down the street passing casual remarks here and there, when Jin suddenly stopped, dropping the shopping bags on the ground.

"Hyung?" Hoseok jumped in surprise, looking up at his friend with furrowed eyebrows "What's wrong?"

"Jimin is driving"

"What?"

"Jimin is driving!" Jin shouted grabbing the other by his sleeve and pointing.

Hoseok whirled around- sure enough, Jimin was behind the wheel of a car going down the street, cackling wildly.

"What!? NO!" Hoseok shouted as he and Jin started running down the street. "Where did he get a CAR!? "

*****

Taehyung was loving the weather, humming a summer song under his breathe he drove through the street with a happy smile. He glanced once in a while at the GPS, taking notes of the directions given by Yoongi to his house at the residential area in the middle of the busy city which kind of fascinated Taehyung.

By the looks of it, it looked like a gated community and this part of the city was quite deserted and had lush green trees lining the road.

"Are you hungry, angel?" Taehyung enquired after catching a glimpse of the Mc'drive around the street.

"Buwger!" Nabi babbled making nom-nom sounds from her car-seat in the back .

Taehyung swept his long slender fingers quickly through his silver dyed hair and smiled at the reflection of her through the rear-view mirror.

But the smile morphed into a loud gasp when he saw the speeding black Maserati coming towards them with no slight indication of applying it's brake.

"FUCK! NABI HOLD ON TIGHT!!" Taehyung yelled, steering away to the left as fast as he could.

The loud noise of tires screeching against the road and abrupt braking filled the quiet neighbourhood.

Nabi had her eyes screwed shut, hands clutching on to her seatbelt while Taehyung was bent over the steering wheel breathing hard, dazed after the sudden turn of events.