18 || Darn The Monday Blues.

|| Chapter 18: Darn The Monday Blues ||

Another advertisement call.

Jin slumped back in his seat, a tired sigh leaving his lips. He wasn't ready for this, at least not this early on a Monday morning.

Namjoon walked out of his cabin, eyes landing on the tired male, the very next instant. Jin, who had his eyes closed, remained oblivion to the fond gaze of the younger dimpled male, unfortunately.

Seconds passed before he sensed the presence beside him. Jin squinted his one eye open to look at the brave person who had the balls to make him work during his break time.

Oh, it's Namjoonie.

Jin's lips curved up in a lifeless smile which only made the other chuckle and shake his head in understanding.

"Lazy Morning?"

"Monday morning... I'm too tired to even get my coffee from the pantry only 7 feet away. Can't I just go back to my bed?" Jin whisper screeched the last part, soft plum lips moulding into a pout.

"Let me help." Namjoon composed his posture to that of a bartender before politely questioning "How will you like your coffee, sir?"

"I would like my coffee as black and bitter as my soul."

"Pastel and sparkly then?" Namjoon beamed at him while Jin let out a genuine laugh.

"Yes, gentleman," Jin grinned.

"Right away, sir." Namjoon gave a small bow, refraining himself from throwing a wink at the other.

Jin slumped back again, head resting on the back of the chair while he swept his gaze across the room.

Taehyung and Jimin had their heads bent over a heap of papers, giggling occasionally at each other and busily discussing over something. Probably researching about the new project, Jin thought to himself.

Hoseok, sat there scratching his forehead with a pen and blinking in concentration- slash- confusion at the screen while Sasha, the sales executive, his assistant, straight-out laid there on the couch with a laptop propped on her lap as she typed away an Invoice--- the only human who looked comfortable, all the others seemed either tired or out of the world, the cause being unable to wake up from the stormy bliss of the weekend or a reckless party night.

Disrupting this mellow atmosphere was the gaiety figure of Jackson making its appearance, talking to someone over his phone.

"But I love you!" she chirped.

Jackson let out a sigh, before replying to his girlfriend on his phone."I'm not spending any more on your toenails."

"But honey! You're my one and only! The stars to my sky! The sun to my clouds! The p-"