03 || Mamma Mia!

|| Chapter 03 : Mamma Mia! ||

"Yoooniieee Uncle!" 

Nabi ran into her uncle's arms who had crouched down to her level, embracing in a warm hug and lifting her in the air. Taehyung stood a few feet away, fondly looking at the two who were all smiles.

The elder male's face lighted up into a charming gummy smile while Nabi reflected yet another trait of Taehyung, the priceless boxy smile. 

The candid moment was worth a million and Taehyung being a sucker for cherishing such little things, quickly snapped a couple of photographs before joining for a group hug. 

Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung had one thing in common which had initially bonded them together-- their town, Daegu. Being a couple of years elder than Taehyung, Yoongi had taken upon himself to look out for the younger who had oh-so-easily become fond of the other despite the cold and grumpy aura that gloriously radiated from him.

Through his teenage fickle to new adult dilemmas, Yoongi had been with the other, guiding him and giving all the moral support that he needed, especially when he was stranded with Nabi all alone-- something he never saw coming.

To wrap it up, Yoongi was his guardian angel-- a wise one.

"Welcome To  Seoul!" Yoongi cheered, holding a giggling Nabi in his lap.

"I missed you, hyung. Daegu is never the same without you" Taehyung said. "Our little angel missed you too"

"Oh, yesh yesh. I misshed Yoonie too" Nabi said, adding a nod as a validation.

Yoongi cooed at the small petite human playing with the rings in his fingers.

He looked at Taehyung who was seated across them, balancing his chin on the palm of his hand placed on the polished wooden table. The slow melodious song filtering through the speakers and the soft shades complimenting the wooden shades of the warm cosy cafe managed to make the other feel welcoming and soothing at the same time.

"Have you been doing well, Tae?" Yoongi asked sincerely.

A harmless question it was, but both knew the weight it held. Taehyung had been through the mill and had somehow made it out but damage once done is done. No matter how much you try to mend or hide, certain things can't be managed all alone and Yoongi always felt like he lacked in giving that support.

"Nabi helped a lot, hyung. It wouldn't have been the same if it weren't for you two." Taehyung said in all honesty.

Yoongi took Taehyung's hand in his and fondled it softly. "Better times come, Tae. Consider this as a fresh start. Seoul- it's a big city with new chances and opportunities scattered everywhere. Take your time to find yourself, I'm here to stand by your side and Nabi's. Just start living your life happily with no care in the world. Yeah?"