31.

Caden had to go to out of town to handle some stuff. Our relationship been better honestly.

I mean all we do is fuck and chill at home all day.

But we had to stop fucking cause I'm getting close to having my son and they want me to hold him in.

Tomorrow is the baby shower and I was overjoyed.

Herb came over to help me do a belly cast.

I wanted to wait until I was close so I can remember my final stage. "That's cold Herbert!" I yelled. He laughed. "You the one want this shit."

"So I gotta remember this forever cause I'm not doing it again."

"Mane one day you gone get you a husband and gone be ready to shoot him some kids out." I laughed. The fact me and herb was able to make sense out of all this and our bond went deeper than a couple I was happy about that.

He shows up for me.

And he kept his world. He went all out for his godson regardless of what's going on with us right now.

"Eh maybe one day but you know us kids from the ghetto don't get happy endings always." "Yeah but you special I know god got a success story for you."

I smiled. "Thank you."

"No problem." He finished layering the cast on my stomach. It was a knock on the door. "You got it?" I asked him since he had plaster on his hands.

"Ion want you to move and mess the cast up."

"Such a dilemma." I said.

He laughed and used the towel to open the door. We was doing it in the living room.

"Hey Bitch!" Tae walked in making me laugh.

"Hey stink." "Wassup Herb." He said. "Wassup." "What y'all got going?" "He helping with my cast." I said. "Why Yeen ask me?"

"I figured you was gone be booked up you know you be having to schedule me in."

"Ho please I would've came and did the arts and the crafts." I laughed. "Whatever take a picture." I told him. He took some.

"Thank you." I looked through em and I liked the one with Herb in it the most.

I posted it.

TheRealKyleSister: almost time to meet my baby boy

TheRealKyleSister: almost time to meet my baby boy. If I could cherish this moment for the rest of our lives I would. Shoutout to my bestie for helping. @nolimitherbo 💕🫶🏽. Mommy and daddy can't wait to meet you. @_cadennn

"How long I gotta sit like this?" I asked Herb. "Till it's completely dry." 

"Okay let me watch love and hip hop I guess."

I sat on the couch after putting towels under me. I was watching tv.

My phone rung.

"I'm finna ride out. You gone be cool?" Herb asked. "Yeah thank you." "No problem." He kissed my forehead and left.