Chapter 20

We was back home and Herb hasn't really brushed it under the rug but I can understand why.

We find out the gender in a few days.

So we was out shopping for basic stuff. "Ion think we need all these diapers yet bae." "Why not?" He asked. "What if our baby is too big or a preemie then what?"

"So you want just a box?" I nodded.

"I wanna breast feed so just get one case of milk and some breast feeding pumps."

"What the case for?"

"Lord have you not been watching the videos I send you?" I asked him. He laughed. "Nah." "Lets say I got a club event and I'm out there for a week.

I gave you a few bags of breast milk but it's not enough I can't fly back out to give more."

He nodded.

"About that. I want you to stop hosting these clubs and shit." "What?"

"You pregnant and they gone force you to drink and smoke ion want allat around my baby." "Okay I agree but after I give birth?"

"I want you to be a stay at home mom."

I laughed.

"Nah we both know that's not happening." "You used to want to why not now?"

"Because now I actually have a life.

And it's fun to me.

I get paid to be Zoya." "No you get paid to be Arianna because Zoya is a mother." "Herb why it's always an argument with you?"

"Because you don't ever think."

I laughed.

"Ian mean it like that."

I just nodded and walked off. I went down the clothing isles and stared at the baby clothes.

"Zo." "I want a girl." I said.

"I thought you wanted a boy?"

"I do but I want a mini me." "What changed?"

"Every time I talk to somebody they throw up how I'm ghetto, I'm dumb, or I'm just a pretty face shit body mostly and they be right.

I wanna start over with my baby."

"Zoya you ain't none of that."

"So I'm ugly?" I asked laughing. "You know what I mean yeah you bad as fuck and that ass oh my."

I pushed him.

"Shut up." I said laughing.

"For real though Zo. You smart as hell its just school ain't for everybody. You got the grades and when you really apply yo self they even better.

You got a future so bright even you can't see it.

You more than a club host and a baby mama." I smiled. "You just being nice."

"No I'm being real.

You don't let yo past define you like some and you don't throw that shit up whenever you do some bullshit. You cheated on me and this baby possibly not even mines yet I'm still here and shopping for baby clothes why you think that?

Yo ass and looks ain't the reason I'm staying. If I left you after one fuck up like everyone else did what type of person would I be?

I love you Zo." I was smiling so big.

"I love you too baby."

I kissed him. "Now let's get a crib and everything else." He said. "Okay." I grabbed his hand.
__________
We was finally home and my feet was killing me.