Chapter 16

The DNA test came back 99.99999 his.

"So now that we know she's yours you gone step up and actually take care of your baby." I told him.

"You already know I am." He said.

"I'll go get her." She went to the back. "So how y'all gone do this in 2 different states?" I asked him. "I'll fly out here when I can cause of school."

I nodded.

"But you gotta FaceTime and talk to her everyday. She's 2. So that's 2 years of her life you gotta make up for." He nodded. "Thanks for being here." He pulled me close and kissed me.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too baby."

"Destiny this is your daddy." She was so beautiful. *Destiny in mm*

Caden POV
She handed her to me and this was the first time I even held her shit seen her in person.

"She's so pretty." Ari said.

I smiled. "Hey baby girl." She just stared at me. "That's you daddy baby." My baby mama said.

"Daddy?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm yo daddy." It made me smile.

She smiled. "So what you want to do?" Her mama asked. "What you mean?" "You do send money that help me provide for her but I need you here for your daughter."

"I understand but I gotta finish school too."

"So what that mean?"

"I'll be down here as much as I can and I'll pay for y'all to come to Chicago but I gotta graduate.

You gone get money and I'll FaceTime y'all everyday it's only for another 2 months." She looked at me then at Zoya.

"My lease up in a week. Move us out to Chicago."

"Okay coo that'll work. I'm finna bond with my daughter so y'all can just chill and talk."

I went to my baby girl room and let them be.

Zoya POV
"So." I said trying to make conversation.

"You are an Instagram influencer right?" She asked me. "Yeah." "So what happened to Gervonta?"

"Um he was just a friend."

She nodded.

"I'm not over Caden." She said. "Okay well you have no choice." "He's my baby daddy and you heard about them baby mama and baby daddy relationships right?"

I laughed.

"Look here you seemed all nice when you wanted me to get him here but you don't know me."

"I played my cards. I don't wanna know you hoe. You just some ghetto hoe off Instagram that's dumb and twerk for views."

I laughed.

"I could be allat but see one thing you left off was I'm a jacking ass ghetto, dumb, twerking hoe."

"Shit you wanna fight for Caden?"

I took my jewelry off.

"Nah bitch ion wanna fight for Caden but I do wanna whoop yo ass for allat disrespect. Hoe I will mop the floor with you."

I stood up and so did she.

"What swing hoe."

"You sure you want me to?"

She laughed. Before I knew it I was whooping this bitch ass. I blacked out and was just swinging.

"Zoya get off!"