Chapter 3

I've been at Ms. Kim house for a few days but today I was finally going back home.

"You ready?"

"No but I don't really have a choice." "You have my number and my house is always open to you okay?" I nodded.

"Thank you." I hugged her.

"No problem baby girl." She took me shopping and got me a few clothes since I don't have much except the stuff I borrow from Cadence.

We aren't even the same size but I try to make it work. All my other clothes are stuff I've stolen or Herb bought it.

We was walking to the car and I put my stuff in the backseat.

I put my shades on and sat in my seat with my head back. I haven't smoked the whole time I was here and I was having weed withdrawals so I just been snapping on everybody.

We started driving. "You hungry?" I shook my head no. "You sure?"

"Yes ma'am." "How you gone get in the house if they gone?" "I have Cadence's extra key." "Oh okay."
_________________
We pulled up to their house.

I was grabbing my things with her help. "Zoya?" She said.

I looked at her.

"I wanted to give you this in case you needed anything cause I'm pretty sure they didn't leave anything."

"Thanks." I grabbed the card and stuck it in my pocket.

"You welcome." We walked to the door and I unlocked it. I opened the door and turned the lights on so I could sit my stuff on the couch.

"You gone be good?" "Yes ma'am thanks."

I hugged her. "No problem girly I'll see you whenever." I laughed. "Surely will."

She walked out the door and I watched her get in the car before I closed and locked the door. I had the house to myself.

I took my stuff to my room.

First thing I did was roll up. I needed to just chill make everything stop for a moment.

I put my phone on Tupac radio station and connected it to my speaker. I was finna zone out the world.

I turned it up as loud as it could go.

I sat on my bed and continued rolling up. I wonder what Brian doing.

"Siri call The Nigga." I said.

"Calling the nigga." She said. The phone rung for a minute.

Hello?

Where you at?

The crib wassup baby?

I miss you. You wanna come chill with me?

I'm on the way you need anything?

Some snacks and a power aid.

Okay baby. Gimme a few minutes.

Okay.

He hung up. I got up and went to the restroom. I grabbed some pads from under my sink since it was that time.

I used the restroom and did my hygiene. I washed my hands and dried em.

I went back to my room and finished doing what I was doing. I hope he bring a lot of shit I'm cramping and I'mma have the munchie.
____________
3 blunts later and a lot of tears later.

I was just smoking and thinking to the point I was crying but didn't know why.

I heard the door bell ring.