Chapter 9

I woke up to see him still sleep.

I need to do my hygiene but ion know where none of his shit at.

I pecked his lips constantly .

He smiled in his sleep. I kept doing it till he opened his eyes. He smiled.

"What bruh?"

"I need to wash my ass and do my dental hygiene."

"Go do it." "How? Ion know where none at." He laughed. "Go in my restroom to ya left is my mirror, open it get you an extra toothbrush, go in the closet next to it and get you some towels."

"Thanks dike by the way tell yo morning wood to calm down." He laughed and pushed me.
________________
I was in his room eating breakfast while he was in the shower.

I decided to cook for him since he told me he ain't had a homemade meal since his momma passed. That's one thing I like about Derrick we have so much in common.

While Caden on the other hand can't relate to me at all but the dick is fye.

Derrick walked in looking fine as fuck.

All he had on was shorts and he was still kinda wet from his shower.

"Why yeen dry off?" I asked sitting my food down.

"I did a lil bit." He said pulling my legs. He pulled me to the edge of the bed.

I laughed and sat up.

"What you cook?" "Breakfast duh friend." I said.

He laughed. "I'm honestly trying to eat some else though." "Like?"

He bit his lip and tugged at my shorts.

I laughed. "Oh really?"

"Yeap I mean friends can do that right?" He asked me. "I mean we ain't regular friends so shit."

"What type of friends are we then?" He asked.

I smiled as he just kept grinning at me. "Special friends." He laughed. "I like that."

"So you gone kiss me already or you finna just keep smiling at me?" I asked him. "I just like staring at yo fine ass." He said.

I stared at him as he kept smiling.

He pecked my lips.

"That's all I get?" I asked him. "Yeap."

I stuck my lip out pouting. "You got me all ready for that?" He laughed.

"We just friends remember."

I rolled my eyes. "So I'm not getting head?" "Imma still eat my breakfast it just won't be now."

"Whyyyy?" He laughed.

"Cause yeen ready for this shit yet."

"Whatever." I said getting up. "You mad at me baby." "Yeah cause I was looking forward to it."

"Later I promise. I just brushed my teeth and everything so you know." "What you think my pussy stank or something?"

He laughed. "No bruh I'm just saying."

I laughed. "I know what you saying bruh." I said grabbing my plate. 
_________________
I been with Derrick all day and I was enjoying myself. "I need my hair done." I told him.

"What's wrong with it?"

"My lace lifting." I started peeling the rest of it up. "I gotta go home and fix it." I said.