Chapter 26

"Hey Zo." "Mommy?"

"How you feeling baby?"

I smiled being able to see her face again. "I don't know." She rubbed my face.

"You was suppose to take it easy when you was released." "I did mommy. I just went to the nail shop and stuff."

She looked at me.

"Wanna meet someone?"

"Who?"

"Kyle!" My mama called. I broke out in tears instantly. He walked over to me.

I jumped on him crying my eyes out.

"Kyleee!" I said crying.

"Hey baby sis."

"I miss you so much Kyle." I said breaking down. "I never left Ari. I've always been here every step of the way.

You are making me so proud just keep going I promise you it's gone get better."

"Why did you have to leave me?"

"Everybody has a time on this earth. Mines was up." "I haven't been the same since you left Kyle.

My life is in shambles.

I can't love Kyle.

You were the only guy who has never used me and seen me as beautiful.

You was my world and you just left me.

You left me to fend for myself Kyle. You broke me before anybody else could." He grabbed me as I broke down.

"You can't rely on somebody Ari to make you feel whole.

You have to be whole yourself.

You have to already establish that self love with yourself before you go out here dating and putting yourself in these situations.

I love you so much sis but it's time to live for Zoya now.

People gone tell you once you have a baby your life is gone but truly it's only beginning. Cherish him as if he was me.

Be the best damn mother the world has seen Ari because no matter what nobody can take that from you. They can blemish your image and say this or that about you but one thing they can never say is you're a bad mother.

I love you and when you wake up I want you to go 10 times harder for real."

"I don't wanna leave you." I told him. 

"Your not. You just living for me."

My heart shattered.

"I love you so much Kyle." "I love you way more." Him and my mama kissed my head.

"Oh Yosohn. I love that." Kyle said.

I smiled.

"Thank you."

My mama let my hand go.

"See you later baby." I smiled as they walked off until they faded.

Caden POV
Zoya was gagging and throwing up in her sleep. I grabbed her and turned her over the bed so she wouldn't choke on her throw up.

I hit the nurses button.

"Come on Zo please don't do this to me." I pat her face. "Zoyaaa." I broke down crying.

"What happened Caden?"