Chapter 4

It's Christmas Day and Zoya was still sleep.

Everybody was here and already opened gifts. "I'm finna go wake up Zoya." Cadence said.

She ran upstairs and I went outside to see some. "It'll be arriving in a few minutes." My pops said.

"You think she'll like it?" "Hell Yeah she would she deserves it too."

"I know ian always been the best son but thank you for this." "No problem son." I know about the whole affair thing and how he really isn't my dad but I mean shit he's here.

Zoya POV
"Best friend get up." Cadence was on top of me.

"Why?" I asked. "Cause it's Christmas and you need to be woke with the rest of us." I laughed.

"Okay let me go wash my ass and brush my teeth." She got up and I went to the restroom. I FaceTimed Herb.

He answered smiling big as hell.

"Hey daddy." I said.

"Hey beautiful wassup?" "Nothing. I'm so ready to move in with you."

"Me either baby. Speaking of baby I want to try again." He said. "You for real?" I asked him. "I mean why not baby."

I smiled. "Okay."

I climbed in the shower. "What you get me for Christmas?" I asked him.

"You'll find out when you get here." He said.

"Mhmmm." "What i got?"

"You'll see when I come there." "So it's like that?" "Yep."
_________________
I was putting my lace front on when it was a knock on my bathroom door.

"Who is it?" "Caden." I heard.

"Herb I'll talk to you later okay baby?"

"Okay I love you lil girl." "I love you more daddy." I hung up and got up to open the door.

"What's taking you so long?" He asked walking in. "I'm doing my hair."

"What you doing to it?"

I'm plucking the edges right now. He closed the bathroom door as I sat back in my chair.

He stood in front of me.

"Move so I can see." "Why not just wear yo real hair it's long as fuck."

"I already told you I hate doing it."

"But you can spend hours plucking a wig?" I laughed. "Mind yo business dude." I said. "I'll never understand women."

"Since you here can you help?" "Yeah what you need me to do?"

"Hook the blow dryer up and when you done with that I need you to cut my lace." "You trust me to do all this?"

"You are an artist right?" "Yeah."

"So cutting a lace won't be hard at all." "I guess so."
_______________________
We was finally done and I was fully ready. *outfit in mm*

"My mama gone flip." he said staring at me. "So." I told him. "Come on so you can open yo gifts." "I got some gifts?" "Yeah why you think I made you stay till Christmas?"

"Awwwwww Cadennnnn. I didn't get you anything tho."

"It's okay ma."