Chapter 11

*If I refer to Derrick as Gervontaa that's because it's his characters real name and his middle name in the story but it's the same person or TANK. If I call Zoya the name Ari that's because that's her real name also plus her characters Middle name it's the same person.*

I woke up to see Gervontaa up on his phone.

I got up and went to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Once I was done I applied a thin layer of makeup.

I walked out the restroom to see him sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.

"You Okay baby?"

"Yeah um what you doing?" "Checking on you obviously." "Yeah you got an extra toothbrush and stuff?" "Yeah bae look in the cabinet."

He walked to the bathroom with his head down.

Derrick POV
I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I had a lot of shit to tell Zoya and I just know she gone spazz. Once I was done I walked back to her room.

"Zo?" She looked up.

"Hm?" "Let's get some to eat." I told her.

"Okay let me change." "Ight I'm finna ride to the house and shower." "Okay baby."

I kissed her forehead and left.
——————
I pulled up to her house.

I texted her letting her know I was outside.

She came out a few minutes later looking fine as hell. *Outfit in MM*

She got in.

It was a silent drive as I drove to her favorite place. "Gervontaa?" She finally broke the silence.

"Hm?" "You too quiet what's wrong?"

"Nothing baby."

"Yes it is. Derrick you ain't never been quiet since I met you like what's the problem?"

"Zoya just let it go okay?"

She stared at me. "Okay Derrick." I pulled up at her favorite place.

She burst out smiling.

"What's the occasion?" She asked. "Just wanted to take you out and spoil you you know?"

"Yeah." We got out.

I grabbed her hand as we walked in. "Mr. Davis?" I nodded. They took us to a secluded table away from everyone.
——————
We was eating in silence.

"Gervontaa?" "Why you keep calling me by my middle name?" "Cause you acting weird."

"How am I suppose to act?" I asked her.

"Like you normally do. You know act silly and get on my nerves so I can punch you or something."

"I just got a lot on my mind."

"Well Let it off yo chest." "No cause ion wanna lose you." "Lose me?" She asked.

"Ion wanna leave you baby."

"Leave me what you talking about Derrick?" He sighed. "My manager wants me to leave Chicago and move back to Baltimore."

"Baltimore?"

"Yeah I got training camp and some more shit." "Okay why you can't train here like you did the other day?"

"My coach told him you was a distraction."

"How the fuck imma distraction?" "I knew you was gone be angry bruh chill."

"Derrick I encourage you more than any fucking body how the fuck am I a distraction. Yeah I'm loud or whatever but I always make sure you straight."