Chapter 2

I woke up and showered so I could get my day started.

Zoya was still sleep in my bed so I let her be.

A nigga can't even lie I slept fye as fuck with her under me.
__________________
When I got out the shower she was laid out on the bed with the cover on the floor.

I bit my lip staring at her nude body.

I walked over and turned her body over softly. I rubbed my thumb over her clit. Why not wake her up to some head.

I got down and started going in.

I watched her as I ate her out. Her body moved but I held her thighs so she couldn't flip over.

I stuck two fingers in and she was tight as fuck. I fingered her and sucked on her clit.

"Mm." I heard from her.

Her juices was all over my fingers. I went faster making her eyes open a little.

"Caden." She said.

I kept going and she put a pillow over her face. "Cum for me." I said.

I pulled my fingers outta her tasting em.

"Damn ma."

I began to tongue fuck her. She went crazy and her legs began to shake. "Let it out."

Her body jerked off the bed.

"Cum baby." I said. "Cadennnnnn." She moaned out loud.

Her phone started to ring.

She grabbed it. "It's Cadence." She said trying to push my head.

"Answer." I told her.

"Stop so I can." She said. I pretended to stop while she answered the phone.

Hello?

I started back as she put Cadence on speaker.

Where you at? I'm taking us to school.

I gotta ride.

She said moaning.

Bitch is you moaning? You getting dick hoe?

I'mma talk to you laterrrrrrrr

She drug out the last part when I found her spot.

Okay hoe I need details talk to you later.

Mhm.

She hung up and grabbed the bed sheets. "I'm finna cum." She said breathing hard.

Her legs shook like crazy. Her cream was all over my fingers and her eyes was at the back of her head.

"Caden stoppppp." She said trying to grab my wrist.

I laid her back on the bed.

Her breathing became harsh as she squirmed. "Ahhhhhh." She screamed as she came all over my face and hand.

I slurped her juices fully up as I watched her body twitch a little.

I came up and tried to kiss her.

"Morning breath." She said turning the other direction.

I laughed. "Just wanted to wake you up to a lil some some." "Thanks. I gotcha next time." She said covering her mouth.

I laughed. "I'm finna run yo shower water I'll be back with yo outfit and stuff."

She nodded.