Chapter 13

"Zoya." I felt Caden shaking me.

"Hm?" "Get up." I opened my eyes to see his family standing over us.

I grabbed the cover making sure I was covered.

"Caden what the fuck?" His momma asked. "Ma before you say anything I came on to her."

"How could you Zoya? You promised me dude."

Cadence was crying and I was just sitting there in shock. "Best friend let me explain." I told her.

I got up wrapping the cover around me.

"Ion wanna talk Zoya. You lied to me how long have y'all been together?" Cadence asked.

"Cadence—" she cut me off.

"How long Zoya?"

"A few days after I moved in." "What the fuck bruh? When I asked you kept fucking lying to me when you could've just been honest dude."

"I'm sorry Cadence."

Her mother stared at me. "You a hoe and your mother would've never dealt with this shit. And for you Caden you're going back out of town and I don't wanna hear no more of this shit."

They stormed off and I just looked at Caden. 

His face was in his hands and tears fell down my face. I grabbed my clothes and went to my room.

I sat in the shower crying my eyes out cause soon I find happiness shit wanna blow up in our faces bruh. I did my hygiene and washed up before sliding on a hoodie and some tights.

I began packing up my whole room cause I know what's coming next.

"Zoya?" I heard Caden's voice.

"In my closet." I said wiping my face.

"I'm sorry ma. They left they trip early." "But Caden I wanna be with you dude but at this point I know how this gone end."

"Look baby I wanna be with you too. My mama Nem not gone be between us okay?"

"Okay." He kissed my lips.

"I love you." He said. "I love you more baby." I sat in his arms as he just held me while I cried.

It was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I said with my voice cracking. "Zoya come ride with me to the store." His mama said.

"Okay." I looked at him.

"Whatever she say ignore it okay?" I nodded. I slid my slides on and tied my natural hair into a bun.

"Imma finish packing yo stuff okay?"

"Okay." I kissed him again.

I walked to the living room. "She's in the car." Their dad said. I nodded.

I grabbed my phone and walked to the car.

"Get in the front." She told me.

I did as told. We drove in silence while I just stared out the window.

We pulled up at Kroger and she turned the car off staring at me. "Zoya." Was all she said. "Hm?" "Why?" She asked.

"Why what?"

"My son? He has a bright future ahead of him but here you come fucking on him. I wondered why he transferred not knowing you was the reason why."

"I never forced Caden to do any of that."

"Yeah. Yet he still did it. Zoya I want you out my house within an hour.

Don't come around my family anymore.