Chapter 1

"Best frienddddd.!!!!" Cadence jumped on my bed. "Hm?"

"Wake up for church."

"I'll pass." "Come on Zo you've been here for almost a month now and you still ain't use to going to church?"

"I hate church they full of lies."

"Please come on Zo." I sighed. "Okay hoe damn." She smiled. "Be ready in 10."

I gave her a thumbs up as she walked back out. I was so frustrated I really just need some dick.

I got out the bed and went to shower.

I tied my natural hair into a bun. I started my shower and walked back to my room to grab my speaker.

I seen I had a Miss call from Herb.

I smiled and called him back. He answered after the first ring.

Hello

You called?

Yeah how you doing baby girl?

I'm okay.

Where you staying at?

Cadence house.

If I fly you out here are you going to stay?

Duh. I miss you.

FaceTime me.

I started face timing him and he answered.

His face popped up and I instantly smiled looking at how fine he is.

"What you finna do baby?" He asked.

"Get ready for church." I said rolling my eyes. "They trying to change my girl all ready." "They could never do that."

He smiled.

I walked to the restroom and propped my phone up.

I began getting undressed.

"Damn I miss yo body." He said. I blushed. "Well when I get there we can go as many rounds as you like." I said.

"Say less beautiful."

I climbed into the shower. I let the hot water hit my body. It felt so good.

"Baby?" I heard Herb say.

"Huh?" "Show me some." "Like?" "Give daddy a show." I nodded.
____________
I was moaning softly as I played with myself. I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

"Zoya you need--" I quickly grabbed the shower curtain. Caden was just staring at me. "Oh wow." He said closing it back.

I sat there embarrassed.

"Who was that?" Herb asked. "Cadence brother." I said.

"Tell that nigga I don't need him bussin in on you like that." "Oh my God Herb I'll talk to you later."

I got out and hung the phone up.

"I can't believe he caught me doing that." I said. I got back and the shower and washed up. I did all of my hygiene and wrapped a towel around me.

I walked out the restroom and went to my room. I went to my closet and grabbed a jogging suit. I grabbed my red Nikes and I chose my red lace front. I grabbed my makeup bag and went back to the restroom.

I undid my bun and placed a cap on my head.
___________________
A full face and a bomb ass lace front later. *Outfit in mm*

I walked out my room.