Chapter 15

I was in my hotel room with Tae as I was getting ready for my club appearance.

I haven't got a text from Caden letting me know he was here yet. "Okay so you gone go to VIP, I'll order bottles, dance a lil bit, and then host the event."

"Okay what I say?"

"Be yo self you introducing Rae Sremmurd." "Okay say less." I said.

I put on this. *Outfit in mm*

"You ready?" He asked me. "It's just gone be me." "Nah I got some other girls meeting us there."

"Okay I'm ready then."

I grabbed my shoes and we walked to the truck. I lit a blunt and started smoking.

"Look Best friend." Tae was on live.

"Wassup babiessss." I said.

I kept smoking when my phone rung.

I answered it.

Husband💚🙃
Hello?

Hey where you at?

On the way to my club appearance.

Where at?

Some night club in Cali.

I was gone pull down it'll be nice to know which one.

Hollup let me ask Tae.

"What club?"

"Avalon Hollywood & Bardot."

You heard that?

Yeah. I'll see you in a few.

Okay bye. Be safe.

You too baby.

I hung up and resumed doing what I was doing.
_________
I was at the club.

"Wassup Poohs it's the TheRealKyleSister and tonight we gone turn up ight?" The started making some noise.

I smiled.

This was my type of shit.

I started twerking and they recorded me. "Y'all got a special performance tonight from Rae Sremmurd." They cheered.

I handed the mic to Tae.

I started turning the section up.

I was smoking and twerking. "Look Ari!!" Somebody yelled I turned around.

He handed me his phone.

I grabbed it he was on snapchat.

"Whats your name?" "BJ." I nodded.

"Wassup BJ snapchat it's ya girl Ari in the motherfucking building!!!" I put him in the camera.

"We look good baby." He laughed.

"Periodt."

"Nah nah you gotta say it like Period pooh." "Period pooh." "Yeahhhh." I gave him his phone.

"Gotta introduce them." I nodded.

"Ight so imma gone introduce the ones y'all here for my husbands that don't know it yet Rae motherfucking Sremmurd!!!!"

They cheered they walked out with they music playing. I smiled and twerked on stage.

"Period Poohhhhh!!!" I handed them the mic.

They hugged me. "Thanks." "No problem." I said. I went to my V.I.P section as they sung.

I was having so much fucking fun.