Chapter 2

Just 2 weeks after I found out I could control the earth element which is what we are calling it now along with the Water element. Dad thinks I will one day soon be able to control all elements of the world. Earth, Water, Fire and Air. But I don't think it will. I can feel this other power, its strong, I know it, and beyond dangerous. But I haven't told him this along with anyone else really. But 2 weeks after I found out I could control Earth and Nature, I found another power.

It was when I was walking home from school by myself. Tony was sick today so I went by myself. I got picked on by these 3 girls. Raven, Katie and Faith. They said that I was nothing, and I wasn't really a Stark since I am not in college like Tony. I can be I just don't want to be. But she said foul names which made me mad, I wanted wanted to punch her and he friends but I knew I would loose. I was so mad, when I got home I didn't even acknowledge mom, dad and Tony. I went out to the backyard, the words that they all said repeated in my head. Your a fake, you don't deserve the title of a Stark, go kill yourself already, no one cares about you its all fake. YOUR FAKE!!!

I screamed and my hands went out and shot fire at the forest. All I saw was red. I felt hot, to hot to be normal. "NOOO!!" I screamed as I fell to my knees, fire stopped shooting out of my hands. I felt my body cool down when I felt normal I felt arms wrap around me. I realized they were my fathers. "Talia, stay awake, baby." He said to me. I shake my head, my eyes drooping and darkness overcame me.

When I woke up again I saw my family. They all rushed forward. "Seems like you can control fire." Tony says sarcastically. I chuckled. "What made you so mad darling?" Mom said as she grabbed my hand, I shook my head. "Please Talia." Tony said, I sighed as I looked at him. "They sad that I am a fake Stark because I am just in 7th grade and you are in collage, they said that no one cares for me, I don't deserve the title of a Stark. And t-to kill myself."

Tears fell down my face as they all gasped. "Oh Baby we love you, you are a true Stark. Your not fake sweetie you are just as much of a Stark as you father, Tony and I." I nod smiling a little, as they all hug me.

A year later I am now 12 years old. I can control Earth/Nature, Water, and Fire. I also found out that water helps me heal faster. I was upset and outside, my family were all out, I stayed home because I didn't feel good and now I feel lonely. They will be back later tonight. We just went to a funeral, my grandmother just died. My mom's mother.

Her mom died of old age. I was close with her she was the second person I would go to if my father wasn't around. She lived down the street from us with our grandfather. I needed to be alone so I didn't go to the after thing which was today. Tears roll down my eyes as I think of her. Then the still day turns windy, the more I cried the winder it got.

I was now sobbing, rain started to pour down getting me soaked in a second. I realized I was controlling the rain and wind. When I calmed down a little bit to just silent tears running down my face the rain stopped but the wind didn't. When my family got home they saw me outside and sat next to me. "The weather said it wasn't supposed to rain or be windy." My mother said.

"Well technically they aren't 100% correct either." Tony said. "That's because I am controlling the wind." I whispered but they all heard me. "It wasn't supposed to rain but I made it rain anyways." I whispered again. "A new power." I nod slowly at my father. "Yup new power." I said through the tears. "So Elements of the earth." I shake my head, "I have another one." I say to him.

"How do you know?" "Because I feel it." "Do you know what it is?" I shake my head, "It's dark, very dark and dangerous. I don't want it to ever come out." I whispered. "Well I can help you train." I shake my head, "I don't want you to get hurt. Any of you." I wipe my tears. "All I know is that I am going to be even more dangerous then I already am." I say then sniff.