Chapter 11

It's been a month, It is December 11, the day mine and Tony's parents died. It's 3 in the morning, I couldn't fall asleep, and I knew Tony would be up too. "Jarvis where is Tony?"

He is in the lab.

I thank him and head down to the lab. When I walk in he doesn't have to look up to know it is me. "Couldn't sleep either?" "How could I?" I say walking over, he was in his chair looking at his desk thinking. "8 years now." He nods and looks at me finally, he holds out his arms so I climb into his lap and curl up to his chest.

"Wanna visit their grave?" He nods, "We will have to go on the jet." "I know. We will leave at 9." He nods. "How come whenever I go over there I don't see you? Before we were together again?" "I didn't have the money number one and number 2 my family wouldn't let me." I look at him, "My adopted family." He nods wrapping his arms tighter around my waist.

I let silent tears fall down my face. I could feel his tears falling on my head. We stayed like this until we fell asleep. When we woke up it was 7:30. We got ready to leave so I threw on some skinny jeans with a long sleeved black shirt with a sweater over it. I put on some combat boots and curled my hair. I was wearing all black, my makeup was a natural look.

When I was done I grabbed my phone and purse then walked out. I went to the kitchen and got something small, Tony was there drinking some coffee. We sat down for a while until we both got on the jet after we were done. Tony drove the jet in silence until he put it on auto piolet. "We have an hour." I nod. I text in the group chat that me and Tony left for a day.

"So do we have someplace to stay?" "I booked a nice hotel." I nod, "My house is in the process of being built." I nod and lay back. "Why don't you get some sleep?" He asks, I shake my head. He comes over to me and picks me up, putting me on a bed in one of the rooms. "Sleep." "Only if you sleep with me." He sighs and gets in the bed with me. "Jarvis make sure this jet stays on point."

Yes sir.

Tony lays down and covers up, I close my eyes and fall asleep. When I wake up it was Tony shaking me. "C'mon we just landed." We got off the jet and went in the airport. Bodyguards surrounded us as reporters and fans tried to get to us, well Tony. He put an arm around my shoulder, "Ignore them." "It's kind of hard." I say back.

I stopped as I heard someone yell, "IS THIS THE LONG LOST TALIA STARK?!!??!" Tony froze in his place next to me. I looked at him. He went over to the reporter with me behind him, "Yes this is my sister, she isn't used to this yet so go away please." He spins around and wraps his arm around my shoulders again. I give Tony a look and he kisses my forehead. We get into the limo and the driver drives us to our hotel.

"We forgot to pack a bag." "I didn't, I threw in some clothes for you." "Thanks." He smiles at me as the limo stops. We get out and there are more reporters now. "ARE YOU HERE TO VIST YOUR PARENT'S GRAVES? IT HAS BEEN 7 YEARS!!" One yelled. I stopped again and went over to the person, "It's been 8, and how is that any of your business?" My voice broke, and I felt hands on my shoulders. "It's not worth it." "Yes it is." He grabs my hand and walks us inside. We get our keys and head to our penthouse we were staying at.

I sat on the couch, Tony joined me. "When do you want to go?" "Now." He nods and grabs a basket. We head out the back avoiding the press and head to the cemetery. When we get there we go to their graves. I uncover them from the moss and wipe It off. "Hey mom and dad. I'm finally here. Sorry I couldn't come any sooner, me and Tony got separated and I went into an orphanage. They wouldn't let me come here." I say.

Tony crouches down besides me. "I found her mom, dad. We are together now and no one will come between us again." He said to them, tears fell down my face as I fell on my butt. I sobbed into Tony has he held me. We stayed for a while, I told them everything that has happened up until now. Tony brought some food so we ate in silence. It was near dark out when we left. "See you both next year mom and dad, we love you both." I say before we turn to leave.