Chapter 31

When we get there I see it is just beautiful. There were all kinds of decorations, a dance floor, seats where the guests sat, then the table all the way in the front was were me, Steve, Amelia-Rose, the bridesmaids, man if honor and groomsmen would sit.

Everyone finds there seats, then Clint leaves and a minute stands in the middle of the dance floor. "Ok we will do all the speeches later it's time for the newly weds to come and have the first dance. They will be dancing to the song I Won't Let Go by Rascal Flatts." Steve stands up and holds out his hand to me. I smile as I take his hand in mine, he pulls me up then we head to the middle of the dance floor. The song begins, blaring in the room, lights flash around. Steve pulls me close as we begin to dace to the beat of the music.

I lay my head on his chest as we sway to the music. When it picks up we dance freely all over the dance floor, I felt like a princess as he danced like we were at a ball. When the song stopped he kissed me then we went back to our seats. I frown, this would be the time where I would dance with my father as Steve would dance with his mother but they weren't here to see us. My dad wasn't here to walk me down the isle. My mother would know how much Steve means to me. I frown.

"Clint goes out to the middle of the dance floor, "Ok and now would be the time that our newly weds would be dancing with their parents but sadly they aren't here to see them today. So come on up Natasha Romanoff and Tony Stark to give them a surprise dance." Tony gets up next to me and gives me his hands, tears come to my eyes as he pulls me to the dance floor, I see Nat doing the same to Steve as he once again, had tears in his eyes.

The song You and Me by Lifehouse begins to play. Tony puts an arm around my waist and grabs my left hand, my right goes to the back of his neck. He smiles at me as we begin to dance. "Mom and dad would be proud of you, so proud." I hold back a sob, "Enjoy this day because I know they are here." I close my eyes as a small sob escapes my mouth, I lay my head on his chest as I cry silently. "Dad would say you are beautiful, mom would be jumping around the room." I laugh lightly,

"I love you Talia." "I love you to Tony, thank you, so much." "You are welcome. You look beautiful by the way." I smile, the song ends a few minutes later and everyone eats, the room filled with voices as people talked to each other. Then once again Clint went to the dance floor after everyone was done eating. "Ok now everyone who wants to dance can come over and dance." Clint walks off as he takes Laura's hand and walks to the dance floor. I follow with Amelia-Rose in my arms, Clint follows me as we dance, soon people join and everyone was up and out of their seats.

After a while people were getting tired so Nat went to the dance floor with the microphone. "Ok first the bride will throw her bouquet then our groom will proceed to take off the garter under our brides dress, but here is the thing, there's 2, have fun Steve. Then cake!" Nat says as he blushes, I laugh as Lila pulls me to the dance floor, "All the single ladies!" I yell lots of people get up and get in line behind me, I turn around and throw it. When I turn over again I see Lila caught it. "OH HELL NO!!!" Clint storms onto the dance floor and takes the bouquet from her he comes over and gives it back to me then leaves. I laugh as I turn around again and throw it.

She once again catches it. I turn around and see Clint pouting making everyone laugh. "Ok time to get the garter!!" Nat yells, she gets a chair and Pepper sits me down. Clint literally had to drag Steve to the dance floor as everyone sat down. I smirk at Steve he huffs, gets on his knees and then he's under my dress, everyone cheers, I feel him taking the one on my left leg off with his teeth. I squeal as he comes out from under my dress his hair messy.

Cheers erupt from the whole room. Then he goes under again and gets it with his teeth, I feel him caress the inside of my thigh making me blush, then he comes out from under my dress. Everyone cheers again. he stands up, "I'm keeping these." He stuffs them in the inside of his jacket pocket making everyone laugh. He pulls me up and kisses me, "Your in trouble later for not wearing anything under that Doll." I smile at him as we head back to our seats. We do the cake while everyone who wants to does speeches. Before I knew it me and Steve were inches back room changing. I was getting dressed in my goodbye dress.