Chapter 23

Before I knew it, I was showing, I've been stressed a lot lately with planning for a baby and also planning a wedding. I am 18 weeks pregnant and today I have another ultra sound with Bruce to check with the baby. Me and Steve head down to the lab where he has set up a medical bed, though I'll have to have the baby at a hospital I can still get check ups here at the tower.

I lay down on the medical bed as Steve stands next to me. "Is it to early to find the gender of the baby yet?" I ask him as he sets up the ultrasound. "If the child is in a good position where I can see it clearly I should be able to see it. But it may take another 2 weeks or so." He says putting gloves on. I nod and pull my shirt up. He puts the gel on my stomach and then the little x ray thingy. "I don't want Steve to see the gender yet. So once your in a good position then Steve you have to turn around. I wan to have a baby reveal party."

"Ok whatever you say Talia." I smile as we look at the baby. "Here is the heartbeat." Bruce says with a smile. We hear the quiet but fast heartbeat. I smile as I look at it. "Ok I do believe I can see the gender." Bruce says I turn to Steve and he turns around. He points to it. "You see that?" He asks me I nod, he leans in closer to me. "Girl." He barely whispers. I squeal as tears fall down my face making Steve turn around quickly. Bruce moves the x ray stick thing. I saw the baby and more tears fell down my face as I looked at it.

Bruce wipes the gel off so I put my shirt down. "I'll be upstairs." Steve said, he kissed me and went in the elevator. "So it's a girl and not a boy. How is Hulk and you taking that?" He shrugs with a small smile. "Eh." He shrugs, I roll my eyes with a smile. "How do you think Steve's gonna take it? He wanted a boy." "He's love her months less." I nod with a small smile. I hug him for a few minutes. "Let's go to the store and buy some things." He chuckles but nods. We head up the elevator. I head to my floor and into mine and Steve's room. I grab my purse and phone then go down to the living room where everyone was.

"Me and Bruce are going to get some things for the baby reveal party it will be this weekend in 3 days. It's not going to be fancy what so ever." I say staring Tony down. He holds up his hands in surrender. "Ok, ok." I nod with a smile. Bruce walks in and hands me a protein bar. "Eww. I want sour patch kids." He rolls his eyes. "I'll buy you some." "Yay!" We head into the elevator. "Love y'all see you in a while." I wave as the doors close. We head into the garage. I head to the truck and get in the drivers side.

I drive to target, we head inside. "How are we going to do this?" He asks as we head to the candy section."Hmmm....." I think for a while as I grab a bag of sour patch kids. "Confetti? Huge balloon? Ohh, maybe a water gun fight but we fill it with pink water?" "Maybe a piñata?" He questions, "I don't know." I say frowning.  "Scavenger hunt? Or maybe we could have a cookout and wait till night time and do fireworks?" "Fireworks will be the reveal, how about some fun games. I have a few ideas." He smiles at me as I tell them to him.

After 2 hours of shopping we head back to the tower. I put this stuff in his room since no one goes in his room and we head back to the living room. "Clint can I talk to you?" I ask, he looks back at me from sitting on the couch. "Yeah." He gets up and comes over to me. I drag him into my room and lock the door, then telling Jarvis to turn off the cameras in here. "I want to invite Laura, Lila and Cooper, I think it's time to tell the team about them. I know that you want them to be safe and kept on the down low but I want them there. Please?" I give him my best puppy dog eyes.

"They know your pregnant right?" I nod, "Ok I will tell them Saturday the day of the reveal party." I smile and hug him tightly. "I think I should invite Fury to. He said he wanted it to be a girl. We can forget he is our boss for a day." "You'll have to talk to him about it." He says to me, "It won't be weird though right?" "Maybe for the first hour but that's all." "So you really don't mind inviting them to the party?" He shakes his head, "I think your right about it though." I nod and hug him again. "Ok so it will be us, your family, and Fury." He nods.