Chapter 12

I wake up to yelling. I look at the time and see it is 8 in the morning. I get up and jog towards the yelling. When I get there I see Tony yelling at Steve. Nat, Bruce, Thor and Clint were watching, not knowing what to do.

I jog over and get in front of Tony. "Stop!" I yelled, he looks at me. "What the ever living hell are you doing?!" I hollered at him. "Being a big brother." "No your being an ass." I go over to him and reach my hand up to the back of his neck, pressing on a pressure point. He bends over as we walk away, heading to my room. I close the door and lock it. "What the hell? We talked last night I thought you were not going to be the big brother." "I couldn't help myself. When I saw him walk in I was angry and sad." "Why?" I asked, "Because I thought if I didn't do it who was? Dad's not here to be the over protective one so I have to be."

Tears came to my eyes. "Dad wouldn't have yelled at him." "I'm sorry. I know it was irrational but I couldn't stop myself." "Why Tony? What is going on?" "I don't know. I knew you would be getting bigger and would have a boyfriend but in my head your still the 16 year old girl who needs protecting." I walk over to him and put my hands on his cheeks.

"Your right I'm not 16 anymore. I'm a grown woman who can defend herself quiet easily. But I still need my big brother sometimes. But not with Steve and I. I need my big brother for my powers, to help me regain myself after I loose control, I need my big brother to help me when I finally can go on missions. I need my big brother when everything feels like it is closing in on me and I need a way out. I need my big brother when I need a shoulder to cry on, who gets my pain I feel. And I need my big brother there when I walk down the isle some day. That's when I need my big brother. But I need you there every single day of my life. Not the big brother, the best friend I had when we were little."

He looks at me as a tear falls down his face. I wipe it away, he puts his head into my shoulder. "I'm sorry." "Its ok Tony." I hold him close as I can. After a long while he pulls away. "Better?" He nods with a small smile. "Good cause I'm starving." He laughs and wraps and arm around my shoulders as we head down to the kitchen. On the way we pass everyone in the living room doing whatever but a knowing look in their eyes tell me they watched everything.

I roll my eyes, I cook some food so we all eat. "Rules in the kitchen, no kissing." Tony said, I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Oh and Jarvis?"

Yes Ms. Talia.

"Next time when me and Tony have a talk after something make sure the team doesn't try to watch and listen." Everyone blushes as I look around. Tony shakes this head with a small smile.

Yes Ms. Talia.

I smile, "Thank you Jarvis." I finish eating and get up. "I'm not doing the dishes." I walk out and head to my room. I took a shower then changed into some blue jeans and a red top that was a low v cut, the sleeves had ruffles and it was off the shoulder. I put on some red strapped heels.

I blow dried my hair then curled it putting it in a half up half down style. I did a natural look for my makeup. When I was done I grabbed my phone and purse. I went to the living room where everyone was. "I'm going out for a while I'll see you all in a few hours." They all looked back at me. Steve came over "Where are you going?" "To the park maybe. Just to give me some piece and quiet. I'll be back." He nods and kisses me quickly I smile and walk to the elevators going to the garage I get in the truck buckle up I drive off.

I go to the park and walk around with a smile on my face. I sit on the bench and watch all the kids play around. "Which one is yours?" A woman asks me sitting down. "I don't have a kid. How about you?" "The girl with the pink skirt." "She's cute." I smile at her, "Thanks. I'm Tammy." "Talia." I shake her hand. We talk for a while until I get up and walk away. I felt uneasy. I looked around and didn't see anyone looking at me or watching me.