Chapter 32

Before I knew it the weeks flew by. It's been a month since me and Steve came home from our honeymoon. For the  first week we were home Amelia-Rose wouldn't let me and Steve out of her sight. It was adorable but then if was annoying since we couldn't leave the room, not even to go to the bathroom without her. Everyone thought it was funny.

Right now I was out at the park getting some price and quiet for a while. Steve was watching Amelia-Rose at the tower. Tony, Clint and Nat were done a mission, Bruce was most likely in the lab and Thor went to Asgard for a while. I sat on a bench people watching with a soft smile playing on my lips.

I went to the cafe down the road and got myself a coffee and Steve a coffee. It was Pumpkin Spice latte. It's my favorite kind of coffee. As I walk down the sidewalk I turn a corner and before I knew it I was snatched into a black van. I try to scream but someone puts a cloth on my face and I pass out.

When I wake up I had a major headache. I look around and see I was in a glass cage, I was laying on the cold ground. I look around and see it was pitch black. Then a bright light turns on I squit as I look around and see a figure. "Who are you?" I yell, the figure walks into the light, I gasp as I see who it was. It was Jordan the Hydra guy who kidnapped me a year ago.

He almost killed me. I though I killed him. "I thought you died?!" "I guess not hun." He says with a smirk. "Don't call me that." I sat as I glare at him. "Those cuffs on you. Power dampener. You won't be able to use your powers with them on." "Where are we?" "In one of the most hidden Hydra bases, it's going to be almost impossible for your friends to find you here."

I glare at him as he comes over and crouches in front of the glass. "You will never see your husband or child ever again once I'm done with you." I scream as I hit the glass. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He just smirks at me and walks out, a Hydra guard comes in and sits in a chair in front of the glass where I assume a door was.

I huddle into the corner of the glass as I close my eyes hoping I'd escape here but I knew I wouldn't, deep down I knew I was stuck here. I didn't know how long I was in the corner but soon the door opened and people came in along with Jordan. Then some kind of gas was spilling into the room, I tried to hold my breath but I soon passed out again. When I woke up I was chained to a chair. I knew what it was, it was the electro chair.

"You cooperate and we won't hurt you to bad." Jordan says smirking. Then a tv was lowered to my eye level. "Who are these people?" A doctor asks, "My Husband Captain America, My brother Tony Stark, my best friend Clint Barton." I name off, I felt the shock go through my brain making me scream. "Who are these people?" "Bruce Banner my friend, Pepper Potts my brothers girlfriend, Thor my friend." I scream again as the shock hits me again "They are my family!" I yell as I scream again. This went on for a while until I was so weak I couldn't move, my voice was gone by now so I couldn't talk.

A guard unchained me and dragged me to my glass cell. I fell to the ground the moment he let me go. "You'll learn eventually." Jordan said then he left and the same guard from before came and sat in front of my cell. "Why are you doing this?" I ask him, I look over to him, he doesn't answer me. "What do they want from me?" He remains still looking off the wall behind me. "Can you at least nod if they want to kill me?" He looks at me and shakes his head. "What do they want from me then? My powers?"

He moves his head to the side as he lifts a shoulder, "Yes?" He doesn't move, "No." Still doesn't move, "Maybe?" I nods, I sigh laying back on the floor. I hold up my left hand and see my wedding band and engagement ring. I missed Steve and my baby. I didn't know where I was, or if he realized I was kidnapped by Hydra again. I look over and see a small window near the roof, I could see that I was in a snowy place, snow was on the trees so I knew I wasn't in the USA anymore. It looked to be barely dark so it could be early morning or just getting dark.