Chapter 24

After about half an hour I get up from my seat. Steve follows me, his arms snake around my waist. "Are you excited to find out what gender our child is?" I ask looking him in his perfectly blue eyes. "Like non other." I smile and kiss from softly when we were interrupted by something shooting at us. I look and see everyone apart from me and Steve with silly string. "No!" I scream and run away from them.

Steve runs the other way. I look behind me and see Tony, Laura, Clint, Lila and Cooper following me. While the rest run after Steve. "Not fair!" I scream as I runs as fast as I could. I never got the chance to put my heels back ok which made m run faster. I look behind me and see Clint close to me. "No!" I scream while laughing running as fast as I could. But he caught up to me and tackled me to the ground. I laughed as they all shot me with silly string. "Not fair!" I yelled rolling around and laughing.

When they run out I was out if breath from laughing so hard with silly string all over me. "I hate you all." "Yeah Ok." Tony said while rolling his eyes but smiling. "Especially you Clint." I point at him, "Hey just because your fast but not faster then me you can't blame me." "Yes I can!" I say laughing. Tony helps me.up while they all pick out the silly string. "You guys are all Assholes." "Even us?" Lila asked pointing to her and Cooper. "Yes." I say trying to hide my smile.

"Don't worry Talia. Look at Steve he got more then you." He pointed at Steve who was covered in it. I laugh and jog over helping him take the silly string off while he did the same to me. "We can have a shower later." I laugh shaking my head. He grabs a big chunk of silly string from his hair and throws it at me. "Hey!" I yelled throwing some at him. He laughs and pulls me in and kissing me.

I hear a click so I pull away and see Nat with a camera. "Making memories." She said with a smile as everyone watched. I shake my head with a smile and look at Steve with loving eyes. I pick some silky string off his chest. "How did you get more then me?" "Nat had 2 bottles." I laugh and shake my head. He picks some off of my shoulder as I get some off his chest. There was another click.

I chuckle again and shake my head. "You guys are so in love." Clint said with a loving voice making me laugh. When the silly string was off of us mostly we got back to games. "The next one is you guessing what kind of baby food it is. Like the bottle drinking one, 1 person from each team will have a go." I say. I go over to a table and get a bag. I hand them out all a small paper plate. Pink and blue. Pink goes to the pink team and blue obviously goes to the blue team. "Ok first like last time is Clint and Laura. Whoever guesses it right first and correct wins you 1 point.

I grab a jar of baby food, covering the label up with my hand. I give them both a spoon. Then I scoop.up a little amount on their plates. This was Green bean with pear and carrots. "Some of them will have more then one thing so you guess them all and you get all the points." I explain. "You can have as much as you want but you have 3 minutes to guess what it is." They both nod. "ok and go!" They both take bite of it and cringe. "Uh, green beans?" Laura asks, "Correct. There is 2 more." "Uhm, carrots?" Clint asked "Yes 1 more." "It's a fruit." I say, they both take a few more bites. "Pear???" Clint asks again. "Correct. It was green beans, pear and carrots." "Eww."

I laugh, "Next we have Thor and Bruce." They both come over with a plate and spoon. I grab another jar. This was Banana and strawberries. I give them each a few scoops. "Go!" They both take a bite. "Strawberry." Thor says "Correct one more." "Banana?" Bruce says. "Correct." "Tony, Pepper your guys turn." I say with a smile. They come over and sit down. I grab another one. I open it and put some on each of their plates. This was beats, carrots and peas. "And go!" They both began. "Uhm, uh, peas?" Pepper said I nod "Carrots." Tony said, it took a few more minutes until Tony spoke up, "Beats?" I nod

"Ok and now it is Nat and Lila." I grab another jar, this was apple, pear and peaches. "Ok and go!" They both take a bite. "Apple! Peaches!" Lila said "Good, good. 1 more." "Pears." Nat said I nod, "Correct.