Chapter 8

The next morning I wake up with a groan. I could barely move my right arm, along with my legs. I was so sore. "Jarvis Get Tony!" I yell.

He's on his way, ma'am.

"Thank you." I say. There was a knock on my door, "Come in!" In came Tony, he came over after shutting the door. "I can barely move." I say to him as I wince. He bent down and helped me sit up, which was really painful. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" I say as I stand up. "Easy my ass." He chuckles and puts his arm around my waist making me wince.

"Sorry." I hum as he helps me into the elevator. "I can have one of the others cook?" I shake my head. "Water." I say he understands as the elevator doors open. He helps me onto the couch that's when I see everyone apart from Thor. "How bad?" Nat says with a guilty smile, "UH, 1 is worse 10 is great, I'd say a negative 10." "I'm sorry." She says I shrug which makes me wince. "All I need is water."

"Eating helps too." Steve says looking at me. "Trust me water is better." "How?" Bruce says, Tony leaves and comes back with a cold water bottle. "Just watch." I say. I take a sip of the water, then a few more, that's when I feel the familiar sense. I knew what was happening, I have a blue mist around me, my hands were blue too.

I then feel all the pain slowly subdue. Then it disappears. "See all better." I smile at everyone's shocked face besides Tony's. I smile at them. I pour water above my hand and watch it float in the air a few inches above my hand. I then made it into a lion who roared. Then a giraffe eating from a tree. "Isn't it beautiful?" I ask as I look up. They all were mesmerized by it.

Then I made it soak up into my hand. "So how bad was your arm?" "I couldn't even move it." He chuckles at me. "So more training today?" Nat says I look at her, "How about movie day?" "Awesome idea I got the popcorn!" Clint says yelling and running into the kitchen. I laugh at his actions. "Anyone else up?" I ask, Steve raises his hand so does Nat and Bruce. "Tony?" I ask, "I don't know I have this thing in the lab...."

I squeal, "Great!" I grab his hand and sit him down putting my legs on his lap. He huffs at me. "C'mon hang out with your family." I say to him, "Please? For me?" I make my best puppy dog eyes. "Fiiiine!" I hug him as Clint comes back, Bruce, Nat and Steve were laughing. "What's so funny?" He asks handing every other person some popcorn. "Talia pulled Tony on the couch and forced him to sit down while also begging him to watch the movie with us."

Clint chuckles and sits next to Nat. "What are we going to watch?" Steve asks, "Fast and Furious series?" I say, "YES!!" They all holler, I smile and put the first one in.

It was mid night when everyone went to bed. I was still up in my room. I was having trouble sleeping. I also had tears down my eyes as I was looking at a picture of my family. My real mother and father. "Jarvis is anyone up?"

No Ms. Talia.

"Jarvis do you think Tony would be mad if I went in his room?"

If anyone else besides you then yes, but you, no.

"Ok, thanks Jarvis." I grabbed the picture and walked to the elevator with a soft blanket around me. I walked in the elevator the floor below me already pressed. "Thank you." I whisper as the doors closed. When they opened again I went down to his room, should I knock, shouldn't I knock. I didn't know. I decided on knocking.

I heard a grumble, but no movement. I knocked again, there was a groan and I heard Tony tell Jarvis who it was,

It is your sister sir.

I heard a light switch on then movement towards the door. I was hugging the picture to my chest wrapped in my blanket. The door opened and Tony came into my blurry vision as more tears fell down my face. "Talia why are you crying?" He asks, I just walk into his chest. He was wearing a tank top and some shorts.