Chapter 15

Its been a week since me and Steve 'did it' I smile every time it comes across my mind. Today is a big day, I am meeting Nick Fury the boss of S. H. E. I. L. D.  I wake up and get dressed in a navy blue shirt sleeved shirt with black skinny jeans with my converse. Thor went back to Asgard for a while, saying that there is some family drama happening.

I brush my hair and put it up in a pony tail, then I do light natural makeup. I walk out of my room and head down to the kitchen. I have a breakfast bar with some coffee. "Should I be in my suit?" I ask as everyone was sitting at the table. "No but I'd bring It with you just in case." Tony said. I nod finishing up my bar and coffee heading back to my room

I grab my purse and fold my suit putting it in. I walk to the elevator and head didn't I the living room, there I see everyone in their suits besides Tony. They get in and we head to the roof getting on the jet. We get on, I buckle up in a seat as Steve head to the piolet seat with Nat next to him. Everyone else buckles up then we are off. "So where is the main base?" I ask as we lift into the air. "Its on water. I think you'd find it pretty cool." Clint said looking at me. I nod at him.

The jet ride was about an hour until we landed. We got off and I saw is surrounded by the sea. "Is this where it is?" I ask moving to the edge of the pad. "I'd not get to close, you might fall in." I heard a deep voice behind me. I jump and almost fell but I made the water come up and steady me. I turn around and see a tall man in dark clothes along with an eye patch.

I go over with a smile, "Hi, sir. Nice to meet you." I hold out my hand. He takes it and shakes it quickly. "Come on follow me." We all walk into another jet but this one had people on it worming at computers some walking around and others talking. "You all stay here. Ms. Stark follow me." I turn to my family with a nervous smile. Steve and Tony give a thumbs up. I turn around and follow Fury.

As we walk the people get less and less until there is no one else. He opened a door and motions for me to walk in. I thank him quietly and walk in to see a desk and chair in a room with lots of papers. He goes to his desk and sits down. He motions for me to sit in the chair across from his.

"So your Tony Stark's little sister." I nod, "Yes, sir." "You have powers." I nod, "So you control all elements of Nature." "You've wanted to help people your whole life?" "Yes sir ever since I was little." "You were 10 years old when you got your powers " "Yes they all came individually." "In what order?"  "Water, Earth, Fire, Air and then Space." I say. He nods. "And you can control these powers?" "Yes sir, I have complete control over them." "So if I asked you to do something right now then you'd be able to do it?" I nod, "Show me your earth powers." I held up my hand and grew 6 flowers on my hand, then I grew vines going up my arm. "Make it disappear." He said.

I slowly made it disappear. He looks at me with something in his eyes. "Water." I made water form out of my hand and made a human sized Nick Fury. "Be gone." He said looking at it. The water went back into me hand. "Fire." I looked at him, I made a small ball of fire pit of my hands. I looked at him, he swiped his hand wanting me to make it disappear. I looked at the fire bringing it to my mouth and breathing it in. "Air." I formers a small tornado on my hand, making it disappear in a minute. "Space." "That can be very dangerous since we are moving so fast."

"I know you can teleport is that all you can do with space?" "No sir I can create a force field and also read people minds and put things into their heads, words I mean sir." "Do it." I looked him in the eyes.

Hello sir I said in his head, I then created a force field in front of me. "Good." I take it down, "Do you have training? What else can you do besides your powers?" "I can shoot guns, throw knives, and I am getting good with a bow and arrow. And yes I have been training for a while now sir." "How long?" "Almost 5 months." "And do you think that is enough training to go into a mission?" "I believe so sir, as long as I am accompanied with at least one Avenger sir."