Chapter 28

It has been 3 days since I gave birth to Amirose. My friends have been over and visited for a few hours. It's finally time to go home which made me the happiest mother alive. I get dressed in a black off the shoulder long sleeved dress with some pink flowers on it. The dress went maybe mid thigh, and I matched this with some cute sandals. I brushed my hair and put it in a half up half down style. 

When I was done I dressed the baby in a pink dress that covered her feet so she wouldn't get cold then I put on a cute matching headband

When I was done I showed Steve and he thought it was adorable

When I was done I showed Steve and he thought it was adorable. I put her in her car seat as Steve grabbed the diaper bag and put it on his shoulder. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of our room. And in the halls of the hospital as patients and visitors stared at us. I heard a rumer was going around that me and Steve just had our baby.

When we walked out of the hospital the news, press, reporters and such were there being held back by police officers. I was to happy to be upset about them. I just looked at Steve as we walked out of the hospital. We got to the car, Happy, Tony's bodyguard was there. He opened the door for us so we got in. I buckled Amirose's car seat in then we were off.

When we got the the tower there were even more people. I grabbed Amirose and walked in with Steve next to me. We got in the elevator and went up to the living room. "Jarvis." I say in the elevator. He appeared in his holographic form I moved the blanket from the car seat covering her up.

She is adorable Ms. Talia.

"I know. Thank you." I say as the doors open we walk into the living room where our friends were. They all came over and hugged us then went to Amirose. They passed her around for a few hours until I had to feed her. I went to her room and started to feed her while rocking her and singing softly in the rocking chair.

Within 45 minutes she was full, so she just laid in my chest for a while until I say her down in her crib. I covered her up then have her, her mini Captain America doll. I pumped the rest of the milk she didn't drink and put it in the small fridge. I grabbed the monitor then I went up to the living room. "So how does it feel like being a mother?" Nat said with a smile as I sat on Steve's lap. "Exciting and terrifying at the same time." I said with a smile. We all talk until Amirose wakes up. Clint was the first one at the elevator.