Chapter 26

28 weeks along now. That is roughly 7 and a half weeks pregnant. I officially waddle everywhere which means I get picked on by everyone, I don't care because they won't be laughing when there is a crying baby in the tower. Telling them this makes them shut right up which makes me smirk every time. My mood swings are hectic, you never know what I will feel every minute. It's kind of fun when I put on a bitchy face and everyone in the tower shuts right up and doesn't piss me off.

Today I was in a happy mood and I didn't know how long that would last so I was savoring it. I got dressed in some leggings with a sports bra with a tank top over it. I put on some sneakers then went down to the training room. I lifted weights for a while, then I moved on to shooting the bow and arrow. "Your getting good at that." I hear behind me, there I see Clint, Steve and Nat dressed in training clothes. "Thanks." I say flashing a smile at him, he came over and helped me with little things. "Do you all want to start off with a jog?" Nat said after a long while. "Sure." I say, they all look at me worried, "Guys come on. I have been training since I was 22 weeks pregnant I can run."

"Ok but if you feel dizzy then stop." "I know." I say, "5 laps." Steve said, we all started in a slow jog. BY the third lap I was breathing heavily while the others were breathing just fine. Half way through the 4th lap I stopped and sat down drinking some water. When they were done jogging they came over. "How about we do some punches?" Nat asked, I nod and went over to the punching bag. I wrapped my hands up and started to hit the bag, though I couldn't kick, I did some lower body strength with her.

We did this until lunch time. I went to my room with Steve, we took a quick shower and I dressed in some comfy clothes. Then we made our way down to the kitchen where Bruce and Tony had food ready. "Where is Thor?" I ask, "He had to go back to Asgard for some family business." I nod, we all get our food and start eating the hamburgers they cooked. "So Talia are you having a baby shower?" Pepper asks me as she sits down with her food. "I haven't really thought about it." I say, "It's your first kid you have to have a baby shower." Nat said, "I though you were going to have one, that's why i didn't say anything." Nat said.

"Ok fine I'll have a baby shower but I'm not planning it." I say, Nat and Pepper jump up and run out, with their food not even gone yet. I shake my head and laugh. "Do you want a baby shower?" Clint asks, I shrug, "Sure I guess, having free gifts from friends to help save money, I'm in." He shakes his head with a laugh.

2 months later I woke up to being shook. I look and see Nat, Lila, Pepper, and Laura. I jump up as fast as I could being 36 weeks pregnant and hugged Lila and Laura. "I missed you guys so much!" I pulled back, "We missed you too." "When did you get here?" "Clint called us a week ago saying the girls were planning you a baby shower." Laura said, "We couldn't miss it!" Lila said, "Happy belated birthday Lila, you what, 20 years old?" Laura gasps and hits my shoulder. "I'm 15 Aunt Talia." "I swore you were turning 20." She laughs and shakes her head smiling. "So go get in the shower, we are having a baby shower outside, the boys are gone for the day." Nat said pushing me to the bathroom.

I just shake my head and jump in. When I was done there were clothes set out. I dried off and put on a pink shirt with blue maternity pants and some sneakers. I brushed my hair, letting it air dry. I walked out and saw Nat and Pepper with some food. "Where is Lila and Laura?" I question taking a bite of food. "They are downstairs." Pepper said as I finished the food she had for me.

We head downstairs, Nat takes me outside where I see decorations up. Saying 'Its A Girl!' with quiet a few presents for 4 women. We all sit down, catching up, then we do the gifts. I open quiet a few bags with clothes, shoes, hairbands, more clothes. "This one is from all of us." Lila said, "By all of us I mean, Dad, mom and Cooper." she added.

I opened it up and saw an album with empty pages and a camera. "So you can record every moment of your experience having your first child." Laura said, "Awww! Thank you guys so much!" I say hugging them all. We eat some cake and ice cream while heading inside with everything and watching romance movies and such. By 5 the boys were back. "How did it go ladies?" Tony asked, "Great! It was a lot of fun!" I say with a huge smile, "That's good." Steve said. I nod, he comes over and sits next to me putting his arm behind me and wrapping it around me so his hand was laying on my stomach.