Chapter Twenty-Six: Magic 8's

Chapter Twenty- Six: Magic 8's

**Liam's POV**

The slot machine called Magic 8's starts ringing uncontrollably, the screen flashing bright and I jump up and down screaming for Niall's attention. I just hit the jackpot of ten thousand dollars. And all I had to do was stick a couple dollars in!

"NIALL! I WON! MATE I WON!" I scream loudly. The people around me congratulate me as I point and scream at the screen. I won! I won! I won! I have the urge to just run around in circles and scream about my luck. This is great. I can't believe this just happened.

I spin around towards where Niall is standing. I watch him start tilting over, his focus on something distant. He clutches at his stomach, breathing louder and louder like he can't breathe. I'm about to go over to him but that would involve leaving my machine. He suddenly starts walking off, practically stumbling over his own two feet.

"Niall! Where are you going?!" I call out to him, trying to yell over the sound of machines and bells. "Oy! Louis will be very upset if you leave! Nialler! NIall! Niall James Horan!" I yell, trying to catch his attention but he's ignoring me completely.

I'm stuck between leaving the machine and going over to NIall. Thinking that I have enough time to cash out from the machine and then hunt down Niall, I choose the machine. I quickly tap the screen and ask for my cash out ticket. I grab the small slip of paper and leave the machine. People everywhere hastily shove eachother to try and sit on the stool I was so previously occupying. Some people were a little over the top addicted to slot machines.

In the sudden rush of people coming at me, I completely lose track of Niall.

I take my phone out and immediately call his cellphone. I search over people's heads for him but he's nowhere and sight. "Vas Happenin?! Niall is taking a sh-" I hang up when I reach Zayn's voice on Niall's voicemail. I'm starting to panic, this is not good.

I dial Harry. I don't call Louis because I know the exact reaction I would get from him. He'd get all sassy and yell at me for "losing" Niall and how I'm irresponsible, and so on and so forth. Calling Zayn is definitely out of the question as well. I don't wish to have my head chopped off in my sleep.

Harry's phone rings and rings and for a moment I don't think he's going to answer. He might be too caught up in some game or the casino is just too loud to even hear his phone ringing. I hold my phone to my ear as I make my way towards the counter where you trade in for money.

"Hello babe, if you could take care of this," I hand a woman with bright red hair and brown eyes my ticket. My phone keeps ringing. "Come on, come on," I mutter to myself.

I notice the woman's name tag says Stacy. She taps her fingers against a keyboard, doing whatever her job requires of her. I lean against the counter, looking around for Niall.

"Hello?" Harry finally answers, the sound of a toilet flushing in the background.

"Are you in the toilet?" I ask, losing my trail of thought momentarily.

"I couldn't hear anything outside. What's up- No Louis, you don't throw away the towel! No, I don't know why." Harry laughs at something Louis must be saying to him.

"Harry, I have a problem," I say. Stacy hands me a wad of cash and my eyes go wide. This is crazy. I just won at a casino. Oh my god. This is brilliant.

"Liam! Hello?! What is your problem?!" Harry yells in my ear and I realize my mind drifted. I shove the money in my pocket and head towards the exit of the casino. I keep an eye out for a familiar blonde. He can't have gotten far.