Chapter Eleven: Notebook & Cigarettes

Please read Author's Note at the end. It's important.

Chapter Eleven: Notebook & Cigarettes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ One week later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Niall’s POV**

Dear lads,

Honestly, I’d like to thank all of you for doing this for me. Everything that we’ve done together has been mind-blowing and life changing. I want you all to know that I will always have you guys in my thoughts…even when I no longer am thinking at all.

Zayn don’t you dare blame yourself.

Anyways, I haven’t written in this thing in a couple days and so I thought I’d write what had happened these last couple days.

New York. If there was one place in America that I’d like to live in for a couple months, maybe a year…it would definitely have to be New York. We actually got to stand on the torch of the Statue of Liberty! Well, four of us did. Haha Zayn you’re such a chicken mate!

I really just hope this all doesn’t e-

"Niall!" I throw the notebook under the table I'm sitting at and look up at Liam who has just barged into the room. He smiles widely at me and holds out his iphone, running over to me. "NIALL! READ THIS! READ THIS QUICK!" I take the iphone from him and look down at the lit screen.

One Direction's Niall Horan will be appearing on the X Factor this thursday night along with judges Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, LA Reid, and Brittney Spears. How will the Irish wonder be when he's forced to judge contestants on live television?! Will he be able to deal with the pressure or will he cave?! Tune in this Thursday at eight to watch! Also, maybe a bonus performance from Niall himself, or even...One Direction!

Wow. I look over at Liam who's still smiling madly at me. He takes back his phone and puts it in his pocket. "SO?! WHAT DO YOU THINK!" He yells. The other three boys run in to the room and pile in beside Liam on the couch. 

"This is incredible! I can't believe that it's actually going to happen! I've always thought judging would be so amazing to just experience! But, who's idea was it to have a performance?!" I can't contain my excitement anymore and stand up to stretch out my legs. 

Louis jumps up and throws his arms around me. "It was all of ours of course, but I think Zayn pushed it harder than anyone else."

I look over at the dark haired boy who's just sitting there with a slight smirk on his face. "I may have done a little exaggerating as to how amazing your solo talent was coming," he says and starts chuckling. 

Louis lets go of me and plops back down onto the couch. I can't believe it. Literally can't believe how everything on my bucket list is somehow happening. It's...too..

Harry bends over looking at the floor under the table. My eyes follow his and I see the notebook I've been writing on. Shit! I casually walk back over to the table and sit down in the chair, blocking Harry from the notebook. He sits back up and looks at me a bit strangely for a few seconds. 

Awkward silence award definitely goes to him.

"SO, uhm. I'm hungry," I say to break the silence and Harry finally snaps back into reality. His face lights up with a smile so wide I have to hold back my laughter. Louis mocks his smile and we all burst out laughing.