Chapter Thirteen: Surprise

**Zayn's POV**

It's been a long night of planning, but I have the perfect apology for Niall. I know that my smoking has affected him greatly and I swore to myself that I'd repromise him I'd quit. Liam had a long talk with me after Niall had gone to bed about why smoking has upset Niall so much.

I glance at the clock on the wall and get out of bed. If today was going to be the success I want I would have to get things started now.

I grab my cell and slide it into my jeans' pocket. I'd need it later. The cigarette pack on the dresser tempts me but I walk away from it. No, I would not smoke.

I leave the room and knock on Lou and Harry's door. There's no answer and I swing open the door. "Hey! Wake up! I told you to set your alarms for 9!" I watch as they both roll over and bury themselves into the covers.

"Go away Zayn. It's wednesday. We don't have work until Friday!" Louis complains.

I grab the blanket and throw it off of them. Harry curls into himself, but Lou doesn't move an inch. Harry's just wearing a pair of boxers and Louis' dressed in a purple one-piece pajama.

"Zaaayyyn," Harry whines and snuggles up next to Louis, trying to get some warmth. "I'm tired. You kept us up late last night!"

"Yeah we deserve some sleep," Louis mutters already half asleep. Jeeze, and they say I'm the sleeper.

I cross my arms. "When I come back, you two better be up. Or," I snap a picture of them, their eyes popping wide open at the same time, "I post this on twitter."

They both groan. "Zayn don't. You know how the fans are!" Harry sits up and rubs his eyes.

I smirk at them both. "I know. And I'll do it if you don't get your butts up!"

Louis, who's eyes are drifting back down, sighs. "Just post it. I don't care. I'm tired," he says stubbornly.

I know he's just being stubborn, he'd never really want me to post the picture up. They already get so much shit from other pictures.

I sigh and back out of the room. "Harry just make sure you're both ready by eleven," I instruct.

"But it's 10:30."

"Exactly. Better get started! Don't make me get Liam to put you into a headlock," I threaten, only half joking. This day was going to start and they'd better be up to take part in it.

Harry groaned and flopped backwards onto the bed, his feet on the floor. "Fine," he says with a sigh.

Finally satisfied with his answer, I walk away to find Liam. I know he's probably already awake and ready, he at least listens to directions. I hear singing in the kitchen and I find him examining a box of donuts.

"Morning Liam," I greet him.

He holds up a donut with sprinkles. "Can you believe how unhealthy donuts are for you?"

I chuckle and grab one for myself. "Yeah, but who cares," I say and bite into a chocolate glazed. "Niall is going to love th-"

I stop mid-chew and look at the box of donuts. Liam looks at me confused. "What?"

"Niall can't eat donuts, Liam!" I exclaim and drop the donut back into the box. "Remember? His diet?" I grab a napkin and spit out the bite of donut.

"Well you didn't have to waste that bit of donut." Liam crosses his arms and frowns at me. Really?! Right now Liam?!

"Liam it's not fair for Niall," I explain.

"But what's one donut going to hurt him?"

I almost hurl the donut box at him but restrain myself. "Liam! He can't eat donuts. End of-"