Chapter Fifteen: Blurred

**A/N** Oh jeeze I cried.

Chapter Fifteen: Blurred

**Niall's POV**

"Give it up for Niall Horan everyone!" Zayn yells in to the mic and the crowd erupts around me. The lights dim out until the stage is the only place lit. I can no longer see the brown eyes and I feel a panic coming.

"Wasn't that great everyone?" Mario Lopez walks back out with Khloe and they stand on either side of me. Khloe's arm wraps around my waist but I'm hardly paying attention, I'm trying to find Her.

"Let's see how the judges think!" Khloe says before squeezing me against her side. I'm feeling a bit claustrophobic now...

The lights light up the judges and I see the boys seated along with Simon and Demi. They smile at me widely and I chuckle to myself. We had all talked about being judges a couple times.

"Personally, I think a couple lines were dropped and your pitch was off a bit and don't get me started on that outfit. You-"

"Louis," Simon warns, cutting Louis off mid-sentence.

"Says the boy in a purple one-piece," Liam mutters in his mic, earning a high five from Harry.

"I'm just kidding Uncle Simon!" Louis complains before turning back to me. "You did brilliant mate."

"Thanks Louis," I say. Khloe's arm is still gripping my side and I have the urge to pull myself away. I need space woman!

"Don't forget you're teaching me guitar later," Harry says into his mic with a cheeky smile flashed my way.

"Of course."

"Those hands! Harry those hands!" Liam yells int his mic sarcastically fangirling. The audience laughs at him. I never did understand the fans' fascination with the boys' hands.

"Okay that's enough boys," Uncle Simon tries to control them as they burst into fits of laughter. "Niall, you're obviously great. I know you're great. You know you're great. It's all be-"

"If we could speed things up a bit? We have one minute until we're off air," Mario Lopez interrupts.

"I have no more comments. You were brilliant," Simon says before leaning back in his chair.

"I think that you sound like an angel," Demi sighs into her mic before gazing at me. I smile at her.

"And a major thank you to MICHAEL BUBLE!" Zayn yells, standing up with the mic in his hand. The crowd roars.

"You can head backstage now," Mario whispers to me and Khloe finally drops her arm.

I know the shows about to close and my opportunity to find her is running out. The boys are already making their way towards me. Time is running on double-time. I can't concentrate, I need to meet her.

"MEET AND GREET IN TWENTY MINUTES!" I yell into the microphone. It's the first thing that comes to me. The crowd cheers wildly and I wave at them.

"Well that's all for tonight! Make sure to cast your votes for your favorite! Tune in tomorrow to see the results!" Mario closes the show, reading the teleprompter quickly. The camera man holds up fingers as he counts down.

Five. Four. Three. Two. One.

"And that's a wrap!" Mario exclaims and turns towards me. "Great to meet you Niall."

"Hey, Niall we're having a meet and greet?" Liam asks as he walks up to me. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to see Zayn beside me.

"Yeah Niall, it's getting late."