Chapter Nine: Fights & Promises

**Niall's POV**

"G'mornin' boys!" I enter the kitchen happily with my laptop and notepad. I'm going to finish the bucket list and eat some breakfast that Harry is cooking. I watch as Harry flips a pancake expertly. My stomach grumbles loudly.

"Nialler, you're in a good mood," Harry smiles at me and speaks in an Irish accent. It makes me feel homey. "Breakfast is almost done," he says and puts the pancake on top of a growing stack of pancakes. My mouth waters.

"We'll it's good to see that you still have an appetite. The doctor told us to watch out for your loss in interest towards food," Zayn says and I gape at him. He sits in the stool beside me with a cup of tea.

"Loss of interest towards food?!" I laugh out loud and almost fall off the stool. "Are you crazy?" I say and Zayn shrugs. How could I ever get tired of food. Delicious, mouth-watering food.

"Hazz, hurry up before he starts drooling," Zayn says and I shut my mouth. Harry nods from the stove and places another pancake on the stack.

"Patience boys. I still have to finish cooking," Harry glares at us. He doesn't like to be rushed in the kitchen.

I open the laptop and decide to get back on twitter. Maybe there's more suggestions. I read a couple good ones and add them to the list. Suddenly I come to a repeated hashtag. "PrayforNiall?" I say out loud as my eyes scan twitter. Zayn sits closer to me and looks as well.

"Niall has been seen in and out of hospitals lately, bucket list ideas were asked for, and last night two of the boys had gone for a nightly stroll to grieve. Though one took it better than another it was the oldest, Louis Tomlinson, who confirmed our suspicions," I read aloud and sat staring at the screen. The words were black letters against a white background, mocking me.

"What happened last night?" Zayn asks and I close the laptop. I don't want to read anymore of #PrayForNiall tags. I didn't want the fans to know.

"I don't know, I woke up about an hour ago. The boys are still sleeping," Harry says from the stove and turns it off. He puts the stack of pancakes in front of me, but suddenly I'm not that hungry. "Niall you aren't-"

I didn't hear the rest of Harry's statement as I charged out of the kitchen. I storm through the hallway and throw open Liam's door. He's sprawled over the bed sleeping.

"LIAM!" I yell and push him off the bed, he tumbles off and hits the floor.

"What was th-"

"YOU TOLD THE PAPS ABOUT ME CANCER?!" I yell. I'm beyond reason. Something in my arm itches and I scratch it.

Liam sits up off the floor and looks at me through squinted eyes. "What? No. I didn't see any paparazzi last night," he says and groans, running a hand through his hair.

Louis. He had to have been the one. I leave Liam's room and find Louis sprawled over the couch. He even had his shoes on. That bastard.

"Louis Tomlinson! You wake up now!" I yell and force myself to stand calmly. Louis moves a bit but doesn't fully wake up. "LOUIS!" I yell louder. Harry and Zayn walk into the room.

"What Niall?" Louis wakes up and moves into a sitting position on the couch. Harry is warning me with his eyes to not do anything stupid and I try to listen.

"Why did you tell the paparazzi about me cancer?" I say and sit on the table in front of him. He looks at me confused. I've just about had it. "ANSWER ME LOUIS!" I yell and Harry moves to stand closer to Louis. I can see Zayn right beside me.