Reality

(U/N) POV

I check the map out and start making my way to the position. When I arrive I see a bunch of players and Max is among them.

"Yo, " I greet him

"Ok let's do this," He says with a grin on his face

Finally, I haven't seen Max with a grin since the beginning of all this.

"Excited or what," I ask

"Yea I am a little, but I don't know what to expect," Max tells me

"Eh, I'm sure we'll be fine" I reply

The other players start moving toward the dungeon.

"Well, time to go I guess," Max says

We follow the main group for a while until we reach some giant doors.

"Oh, by the way, what's the boss?" I ask

Max just looks at me with bewildered eyes

"What?," I ask

He just huffs out some air, "the boss's name is lilfang the kobold lord, you don't need to know much more then that"

"ah, I see."

Suddenly the doors opened and everyone charged in, at least everyone but me and Max. We hung out at the back as the plan told us to.

However, after a while, we both realized that we will be seeing some action.

When the boss was on its last leg of health, the leader of the raid party, a blue-haired "knight" rushed in to get the last attack. I'm not sure why he is doing that but he fails. He must have miss judged the length of the sword because it seemed he wasn't expecting to get hit as far back as he was. Either way, he was dumbass.

As soon as the sword strike him, everything went south.

He was sent flying towed the other end of the hall.

Max and I went into action and I could spot a black haired guy trying to give the guy a potion but he strangely rejected it. As Max and I closed in, something unexpected happened.

During my charge from the back of the field to the frontline, the boss regenerated half of its last health bar, before we started charging it only had a sixteenth left.

I may have noticed but Max didn't. He charged the beast without a second thought, because from his knowledge it would take one hit to kill it.

Max thrusts his katana into the boss's flesh making a pixelated cut. It took away half of its health.

Max didn't even see the boss after his attack. I'm sure he thought the boss was dead.

The boss smashed Max's body with its sword...I thought it was a dream at first

Sadly that's the reality of this situation.

Max got hit pretty hard by the blunt end of the weapon, it was a harder hit then what the other guy got.

I watched Max's body fly to the wall of the room.