Yui

(Y/N) POV

"I'm fast as fuck Boi!" I yell in joy as I zip around New Aincrad.

"I can't...keep...up," Asuna says, exhausted behind me.

"I guess we can take a small rest," I tell her

"Thank god," she says, rubbing her back where her wings are.

"I thought you were supposed to be fast," I tease as she gives me a death glare.

"I'm the quickest if you aren't in the picture," she mutters as she sits down.

"I guess it's one good thing SAO left me with," I say as a sad look fills Asuna's face p

"What's up?" I ask her as she looks at me

"Just you saying SAO reminded me of Yui," she says...I forgot about Yui

"Have you not had a chance to meet with Yui in the real world?" I ask her as she shakes her head

"No, I haven't, not yet at least," She says getting a little more joyful

"Let me guess, Kirito is on the case?" I ask her as she nods

"Your quite the Detective," she smiles as I shrug

"Need I remind you who killed themselves holding a lightsaber the wrong way?" I ask her as she giggles

"I guess that's true," she mutters as she looks energized again.

"Ready to continue?" I ask her as she nods.

"Yep I'm ready," she says as we start flying again.

Kirito POV

"Wait? So this is Yui?" I ask the man.

"Yep, this is her. I believe she goes to your school right?" He asks.

"Yeah that's our school....I can't wait to tell Asuna," I say with stars in my eyes.

"So your...Kirito?" Yui asks as I smile. I can't believe my adopted daughter is right here...right in front of me in the real world...I almost can't believe my eyes.

"Yeah, it's me Kirito...I'm Kazuto in the real world," I tell her as she nods.

Something snaps inside her and she can't hold back any longer.

She runs to me and gives me a hug.

"Daddy says to say thanks to you and Asuna," Yui says as my heart breaks a little.

I always knew that Yui had parents outside of SAO...but it hurts to hear her addressing them like that rather than Asuna and I.

Seeing Yui like this, alive and well...breaks my heart for more than one reason.

When I first saw Yui...I was instantly reminded of Jenn...the girl who had saved my life in SAO.

(Y/N) and Kate could be doing this...but no, I'm still alive at the expense of Jenn.

I haven't shown my guilt to anyone...but it's been slowly eating away at me ever since the end of SAO.

I felt a tear slip out of my eye. It should have been me that died...not Jenn.

I remember the look on (U/N)s face when she died...the look of pure hate and sadness.

I haven't seen him cry...at least I haven't seen it first hand until then...that girl meant a lot to him...and I took her away.

When we first met each other in the hallways at School. I could tell he was hiding his hatred for me.

Maybe I'm not reading him correctly...but if Yui died protecting someone...I'm not sure if I'd be able to look at them the same.