Brawl

(Y/N) POV

I hear the man from upstairs move, and then I heard footsteps going down the stairs in front of the room

Kevin and Sam eyed me with curiosity as I walked next to them and faced the door with a sprinting position

"Your gonna fight here!" Kevin asks as I nod, Kevin was a thin handsome man. He had a fair amount of muscle on him, I'm sure he could beat the man outside with no issue. He had dirty blonde hair.

But he was likely worried for Sam if he failed...or there was something about the man I didn't know about.

The woman he held so gently was a beautiful girl. Even with the black and purple patches on her face, she was still attractive. She had short dark brown hair, cut like a tomboy

I started charging up. I don't usually do this because most of my lightning bolts happen instantly.

But if I charge my body up, I can move even faster than activating it instantly.

"What's going on?" Sam asks as I smirk

"Your saviour," I say as the door opens and I release the energy I had stored up.

Before Lauren could even open the door I was on top of him and piling down the punches using my ability to accelerate my fists.

In slow motion, I saw the slave owner do something...and my instincts told me to get out.

I looked at Kevin and Sam to see they were frozen...as expected as I'm going faster than what they can react to.

I sprinted toward them and dragged them out of the house.

When I had exhausted the energy I had stored. Time speeds back up and the whole house explodes!

The sound of the explosion made the thunder of my attack seem like it was a whisper.

"What the hell!" Kevin says as he looks at the burning house.

Let's hope that guy died...I was let down as a figure walked out of the rubble.

"I knew you'd be an issue," he says looking at me

"But I never knew you would be the Lightning Swordsmen...but I guess not having a sword would disclaim all suspicion," he mocks me

"Come on fighter of the King! I'll claim the massive bounty on your head and hire lots of women to service me, hehehehehehehehe ahahahahah!" He laughs.

Bolt!

I speed toward him as I attack. To my surprised, he dodges my attack and tried to punch me.

I avoided it easily and took a couple of steps back to regain my wits.

"You truly are a fine Swordsmen...it would be better have you had a sword," he says as I study him.

Based on what happened...he is on the same level as I was.

"If I had a sword, you'd be dead," I say as he laughs

"I wouldn't be so sure Swordsmen,"

"I'll crush you, sword or not," I say as I speed toward him.

Kevin and Sam were doing the smartest thing they could...clearing the battlefield and leaving me alone.

That's good. I would need to keep an eye on them if they stayed. They know that they can't help.

I channelled everything I had in my attacks.

Sometimes I caught him off guard, but it wasn't always.

He'd slip up every now and then...then he said it

"System Call!" Tree roots uprooted as I scattered to avoid them. Weeds started chasing me as I speed off into the forest, the only place they couldn't reach me because of the other trees...which weren't trying to kill me

" System call!" Thousands of sharp ice crystals fly my way as once again I struggle to avoid them...he wasn't holding back.

The crystal mowed down the edges of the trees

"Oi! Lightning Gods, mind if you throw me a sword!" I yell to the sky as I run for my life,

I see why Kevin didn't try to fight back now.

A few of the things impaled my leg as I go tumbling down and face plant into a tree.

"Shit!" I yell in pain as I take cover behind the tree.

I need to kill this guy...and I need to do it quick.

It stopped for a bit...and that was my chance.

He's using magic or whatever it is in this world. Sacred Arts I think.

I rushed him using my most quick attack...however I stopped shy...

It wasn't because he had got me.

Kevin stood in the tree line about 500m away waving a sword...just what I need.

I diverted my course and flew toward the former slave,

I took the sword and I charged Lauren without saying thanks to Kevin.

I took the blade, and did Lightning Slash.

The slave owner, was immobilized as I slashed his legs off...he started screaming in pain as the roots of the trees he controlled all disappeared.

He started begging me to spare him.

"I'll let the two that you imprisoned decide that," I say as I signal Kevin and Sam closer.

Kevin joined me first and Sam was only a second behind.

"You guys want to kill this bastard?" I ask as Kevin nods and takes the sword.

"Privacy please?" He asks as I nod

"Of course," I mutter leaving.

The whole town we were in was abandoned except for one house which was destroyed now.

I heard painful screams as I kept my back turned.

15 minutes later, and probably some crying.

Kevin and Sam returned to me.

"He gone?" I ask as Kevin nods

"I sent him straight to hell," he says as I smile

"That's good," I mutter as Sam suddenly looks concerned

"Your leg," she says as I look down.

About 5 ice crystals, each a centimetre wide and 10cm long were sticking out of my leg. I had lost a lot of blood

"I forgot about that," I say as the pain becomes more noticeable.

I started feeling light-headed and passed out.