To be or not to be

(U/N) POV

It's been two months since MindSwords was created. We all have been getting comfortable with each other.

We may have known everyone in the MindSwords chat, but that does not mean we instantly clicked with each other.

After Qweep did that little stunt, he and Looky have been close.

Ha, I guess we have more than one couple other than Harry and Fuji.

Harry and Fuji seem to be getting cozy with each other. It's not a bad thing, I get to tease Harry all the time.

Although Harry and Fuji haven't made it official, we all know they are soulmates.

However, Harry's standing in the assault team does put a little stress into their relationship

Fuji gets extremely nervous and worried when he is gone. It's only multiplied by the fact that he can't join another party due to his standing in MindSwords...so he goes in solo usually. Fuji drowns in worry despite all of our reassurances that he will be fine

We tried another scope on the topic, telling Harry to quit. However, I guess he made a promise to his friends he would get them out of here, that was until they were killed.

He kept to his word and still is trying to clear the game's floor bosses even against all of our protests.

The only way to solve it is if MindSwords joins the battle at the front lines, and none of us are ready mentally for that.

Jam has considered it though, although Punisher insists we prepare more.

In the two months of MindSwords existence, Jam and Punisher have run the guild.

Jam and Punisher are the heart of our guild. Jam is the Guild master, while Punisher is her right-hand man. Honestly, they make a frightening good combination.

Recently, Jam has been held up in her room thinking. I'm not sure about what, but she only lets Punisher in.

If I had to guess she is about to make a decision that will impact us greatly.

We even have a little Cake Shop and usually get swarmed by players wanting cake, after all, it is something to die for.

We haven't told anyone the location of the ingredients, I guess the first person to try and bake a cake gets to know. We make a lot of money, to balance out demand we have the price extremely high. I guess it's our main source of money currently.

We will probably be set for life with the amount we make in a day.

Punisher has trained some bakers on how to make the cake so he doesn't need to do it himself.

There is no chance of a leak for the simple reason the ingredients look the same, the only difference is where they are collected and we make sure we are not followed.

I was just chilling in my room when I hear a knock on my door. I answer it like I normally do and I'm met with Liz

"Breakfast is ready," She tells me

"Thank you, Madam," I reply in a tone that would seduce any girl (not really, but I have dreams)

"Me?...Madam? I would never dream of it, after all, I'm nothing but a lowly maid" Liz says starting a play

"Miss, never in ma travels have I seen a gal more Madamly than you" I answer back going along with her

It was short-lived, we both burst out with laughter