Wish

Kate POV

"Mommy! Mommy!" Jenn yells out as she jumps on my bed like a trampoline.

"What is it, Jenn?" I call out squirming trying to avoid her feet

"I wanna go here!" Jenn says excitedly pointing at a picture she had in her hands.

The picture was an Aquarium on floor 30.

"The aquarium?" I ask Jenn

Jenn then proceeds to nod her head with the biggest smile showing on her face.

"I guess we could," I tell her as she latches her arms around me.

"Thank you!," She says hanging off me

"Ok, let go. I'll be out in a moment," I tell her as I go into my menu to swap into my casual clothes.

I leave my room in the guildhall and Jenn was waiting patiently outside the door.

"Let's go," I say. Jenn then goes back to being excited and hyper. The guildhall was quiet, so Jenn and I just walked out.

We proceeded to teleport to floor 30 and head over to the aquarium. Jenn just couldn't control herself when she saw the huge blue building.

"Come on, let's go," She says dragging me with her.

"Ok, ok just calm down a bit," I say

We enter the building and suddenly everything is black.

Right

Jenn is dead...

I lay in a dark room, I get up and wander around looking for a switch. When I find it I turn the lights on and remember that I'm in a different house. (Y/N) helped me and Linda took me in.

Oh do I ever wish Jenn was by my side.

I sit on the bed and think to myself about yesterday. It's hard to believe that I'm here after I convinced myself to jump off that roof.

After I've been saved, I noticed the colour of the world has changed. It's no longer dark and plain, instead of full of bright colours like SAO was.

The virtual world was the one place I was happy in, and the place that caused me so much pain in the beginning, just like this one.

When I think about it. If you had told me the person I love would be in the room next to mine two days ago, I wouldn't believe you.

But it's true, (Y/N) is right next door. Just thinking about it makes my feel warm inside.

Part of me believes it is true and another doesn't. I leave my room to peek in his just to make sure.

I open (Y/N)'s door bit by bit. Without realizing, the door is completely open and I find myself walking in.

I see him sleeping silently. It wouldn't hurt to crawl in would it? I mean, after all, we slept in the same room in SAO.

I slowly crawled in his bed, and sleep took over me from there.

(Y/N) POV

My eyes open to the brightness of sunlight. I guess I never set an alarm last night. Wait...I never had any dreams last night. The first night I slept all night. Now that's an improvement!

I feel something suddenly move around and the blankets move around a bit....the hell?

I roll over slowly to reveal a face. Before me, was Kate. Sleeping peacefully.

Her smooth and pretty face was drooling a little. It looked quite funny, but I was able to contain myself.

After staring for a while, I felt my eyes draw to her figure under the blanket.

I guess Linda gave her a full set of long-sleeved pajamas...Damn her.

Kate started moving and opened her eyes. It was then when I noticed how close we were.

"Good morning," I say with a smile. Kate's face lights up red and she starts to stutter

"I swear it's not what it looks like," she says going to jump out of bed in embarrassment

"I don't mind," I say as I grab her making her fall back down on the bed.

"Are you sure?" She asks

"I'm certain," I say hugging her

"Well, I'm certainly not ok with it!" Linda barks in the doorway

"It's not what it looks like," I say in fear as she holds pots and pans.

"I think it is..." Linda says entering the room.

"Peace!, " I say jumping out the window.....It was open of course. Thank God I fell asleep with my clothes on

"Get back here!" Linda yells as Kate starts laughing.

"Cya later!, " I yell as I run away.

"Are you sure about that?," Linda says sticking her head out the window.

"Maybe," I say as I run back to my house.

Halfway there, I stopped running and slowed to a walking pace. Man, that was close. My head would be an ingredient for breakfast if she caught me.

I pull out my phone to see a few texts from the group.

"(Y/N) where are you!" One from Himiko(Jam) says

I better tell them my findings.

I type I found Liz in the chat. It took a minute or two before someone responded

"You found her! We also found someone!" Riley(Fuji) types

"Who might that be?" I text back

"Kirito! And we are helping him find Asuna," Himiko says

"That's right, I remember Kirito saying something about that," I type

"Yeah, we think she is trapped in Alfheim Online," James(Harry) tells me

"Ok, I guess I could hop on. But not without Liz ok," I tell them.

"Speaking of which! We need to meet her! She is the only member we are missing right now," May(Looky) says

"There's another you know," I tell her thinking about Jenn

"Oh....right," May responds

"Anyway, let's meet at Carter's house. He has a huge one!" Himiko says

"Of course you would know," I tease. I shut off my phone and focus on walking.

One found...another to go