As expected Dabi was at her front door no longer an hour after that little fight they had over the phone. He twisted the door knob, not even bothering to knock, yet it wouldn't budge. 'Damn it.' He thinks with a scowl. 'I told her to unlock it.' Well this was going to be one hell of a pain to get inside now. Nonetheless, Dabi walked around the back of Y/n's house. He's done this before, but he hated putting in all this extra effort when he could have just came through the front door. Dabi finds the window to Y/n's bed room, (color) curtains blocked his view of the inside. Thank God she had a one floor house, or else this would have really sucked.

He raised his hand, his silver staples glistened in the moonlight, he gave the window a few taps and waited. After a few seconds of nothing, he tapped again, harder this time. Again, nothing. He knocked on the glass repeatedly, until finally, the curtains drew back. Y/n stood on the other side of the window, deeply frowning at the sight of Dabi. He smirked and waved his hand at her. Y/n rolled her eyes and unlocked her window before cracking it open. Dabi opened the window the rest of the way before climbing through.

"What did I say about the door, doll?" Dabi eyes her as she folds her arms. "To unlock it. But I was pretty pissed off at you, if you can imagine." She snarkily replies. Dabi clicked his tongue and made his way over to her. He towered over her, the moonlight behind him casted a shadow over his form, only making him look more intimidating. "That mouth of yours is going to get you into trouble someday."

"Like you care. Also, I thought I told you not to come here. Or did you suddenly loose the ability to read?" Dabi growled before grabbing her arm, he jerked Y/n closer to him. "Look, I apologized didn't I?"

"No! You didn't!" Y/n yanked her arm back. "You never apologize! You always do shit like this and never feel any sort of remorse after! You make me worried about whether or not you'll come back alive! And even when you do come back, I'm the one who has to deal with you whenever you stumble in here half dead!" She yells at him, making sure every ounce of anger she had filled her tone. "Did you ever consider how I might feel...if you didn't come back?" She sniffled, tears falling down her face.

Dabi just stood there, unsure what to do. So he just let her continue. "If you really do die out there or if I can't help you and you die in front of me...I don't know what I'll...I don't think I can handle that." She covers her face as she sobs. As much as she hated to admit it, she did actually care about Dabi. Even when he would act so horrible, even we he would leave, and even when he did stuff like this, she still cared about him. That's all it ever was too. Care. She couldn't say she loved Dabi, she didn't. She didn't have any sort of romantic feelings towards him, but she did have a deep caring for the jerk.

And she never knew why. Maybe it was guilt. Maybe she really did pity the man. Or maybe, it was because Dabi, was all she had.

Y/n had no one in her life she could share this care with. Her parents both died in an accident involving a villain attack two years ago, she didn't have any friends because of how much she worked, and she most certainly didn't have a lover. So really, Dabi was all she had. If she had to care for anyone, it might as well be him.

Dabi sighed deeply before leaning against the wall. "Do you really think that little of me?" Y/n sniffled, looking up at him. "I'm not going to die, dumbass. cut me some slack, I've dealt with more than enough deadly situations to know how to handle them. You're stuck with me." Dabi's electric blue eyes met her (color) ones. "Unless, you really meant what you said in your texts."

Y/n wiped another stray tear from her face and turned away from Dabi. "I don't know..."

Silence filled the bedroom, neither of them could find the words to say. So, nothing was said at all. Did she really meant what she said? Did she really want to let him go? What would it matter if she did or didn't? She knew Dabi had no romantic interest in her either, but that just raised the question of, why? If Dabi didn't love her, then why was he still here?

"Dabi, why do you care? You keep coming back here, but surely you have somewhere else you could be. The league's hideout or...one of your other side pieces." She heard no response from Dabi, instead she heard his heavy foot steps approach her. They got closer and closer until he was right behind her. She was half expecting Dabi to yell at her or something, but she didn't expect him to do what he did next.

She felt his arms wrap around her waist, and gently pull her close to him. He buried his face into her neck, taking in her scent. She smelled of her (scent) body wash he loved so much. It always soothed him whenever he was stressed. "Dabi?" Her voice snapped him out of his trance. "Give me another chance doll. I'll be good this time, I promise." Y/n knew that he wasn't entirely being truthful, but what could she do? She sighed and nods slightly. "Ok."

She felt Dabi's lips kiss at her neck, it always made her go weak in the knees whenever he did that. Does he really want to do this right now? It was almost 5 in the morning, wasn't he exhausted. "Dabi?" He hummed on her neck, making her breath hitch. "C-can we hold this off until next time? I'm pretty tired, aren't you too?"

Dabi's hand slipped down her waist, right above her pelvis. "I am, and I know you are too. But it's been a hot minute since I've touched you like this." Y/n whined as he moves her shirt up, exposing her stomach. "Relax, I'm just gonna play around a bit. We don't have to go all the way. Just let me..." Dabi trailed off as he moves his fingers down beneath her pajama pants. She felt him tugging at her panties, teasingly edging the tip of his middle finger down under the waist line. "Dabi..." Y/n whimpered softly.

Dabi stopped his movement to swoop her up and carry her to her bed. He laid her down, plaving both of his hands on her knees. "Think you can stay awake enough for a bit?" Y/n nods, squirming underneath him. Dabi chuckled before removing her pajama bottoms, and moving down her (color) panties. "I ever tell you how cute these look on you?"

'Every time...' Y/n thinks, avoiding his eyes. "Just take them off." She tells him. "Take them off, what?" Dabi says as he pulls at the elastic, letting it go and snap back onto her skin. She flinches before swallowing. "Take them off...please."

"Good girl." Dabi purred as he ever so slowly removed the cloth, Y/n shivered as the room's cool air met her bare bottom half. Dabi moved apart her legs, and took in the full glory of her body. "So God damn gorgeous." He muttered before lowering his head. Even though Dabi claimed he wouldn't go all the way, the look in his eyes said otherwise. Y/n bit back a moan, this was going to be a very long night.