Y/n didn't even have time to scream before Hakai grabbed her and slammed her down on her back, knocking the wind from her. She struggled to intake air, her heart thumping against her chest. "I'm not...done with you...yet." Hakai rasped, his body sending off sparks. Y/n screamed as she kicked against him, but still he would not budge. "I...don't understand...you healed me...it worked...why...why isn't my body...healed!?" He yelled his grip on her tightening, she let out a pained whimper. "Heal me! Heal me again! Over and Over! As many times as it takes! I will not die without reaching my dream!" More sparks snapped from him. 

"Heal me!!" 

Y/n felt his weight leave her, and watched as his body tumbled across the rooftop. She looked up to see Hawks. "Don't touch her, you freak." Hawks said lowly. Hakai raised himself coughing up blood, his voice gravelly as he spoke. "No...No! No! No! I need her! She is the key! Her quirk is the key! My power, my body, only she can help me!" Hakai yelled, his eyes darting around frantically. Unknowing to either of them, his quirk was moving too fast for his body to handle, it felt as if he were being shaken around by an unknown force. It was nauseating, it was exhausting, but he could not stop here. He was so close. 

"Her quirk...kept me stable...give her to me!" Hakai reached his hand out, Hawks shot feathers at him, pining him down by his clothes and the flesh of his arms and legs. Y/n felt herself being lifted by Hawks. "I'm getting you out of here." Hawks said as he quickly flew away from the building. "Wait! What about To-Dabi!?" She caught herself on her words. Just because Dabi told her who he really was, doesn't mean he want's others, especially heroes, to know. 

"He's not the most important thing I'm worried about right now Y/n! Hakai is after you now!" Hawks tells her, picking up the speed. "You said you would help me!" Y/n yelled angrily. "Yes! I said I would help you! Not him!" His and Dabi's truce was over as soon as they found Y/n, he had no obligation to go back for him. Y/n was and always had been his main concern. 

"I get that you love him and all, but is he really worth getting killed over!?" Y/n narrowed her eyes, if she could tell him just how stupid of a question that was she would have. But Hawks could not know about who Dabi really was. "Are you really asking that? He was willing to get himself killed to save me, just as much as you were! If he really didn't care enough, and if you really didn't care enough either, Dabi either would have not shown up or you would have just left him to die!" She said sternly.

"So yes, of course he's worth it!" 

And she meant every single word. She still hasn't completely forgiven Dabi for what he's done, but now she knows why he did what he did. If he really meant to protect her all this time, even going as far as to lie about who he had became and what he had gotten involved with, just to keep her safe...then he really did love her. 

'And when this is all over Touya, when I finally get you back, I'll never leave your side. You'll never suffer alone ever again.' Y/n internally promised. 

"Please Keigo. I would do the same for you if you were in Dabi's place." Hawks frowned, his eyes focused ahead of him. "Why him Y/n?" He asked. "Of all people...why did it have to be him? Tell me honestly. What is it about Dabi that separates him from everyone else?" She couldn't answer that. Not without telling Hawks who Dabi really was. "He said he loved you." That caught her attention. "Back when I found him in that cave in. He went on about how much he loved you and just how much you cared about him, even if he was a villain." Hawks looked down at you.

"Just how long have you known Dabi?" He asked.

Y/n hesitated before answering. "A long, long time...He's everything to me." Hawks sighed deeply. 'Then there really is no room for me in her heart.' He thought before diving down and landing in the street. He set Y/n down onto her feet before opening his wings wide again. "If he's still alive, I'll send him on his way back to you. In the meantime, you had better find somewhere safe to wait this out." 

"Keigo! Don't you dare think about flying off without me!" Y/n said with a scowl. Hawks turned to her with a serious gaze. "I mean it. Do not come back. Hakai won't hesitate to capture you." 

"No. I won't."

Just as Hawks heard those words, he felt his whole body tense up in pain. He yelled out in agony as he felt his entire self be covered in jolts of electricity. "Keigo!" Y/n cried out. She looked just past him to see Hakai, limping his way over, arms still hung limp by his sides. "Don't get...in my way..." Hakai glared at Hawks, who was still convulsing. 

"Stop!" Y/n begged. "Please stop!" Hawks' body fell to the ground, unmoving. The only assurance that he was a alive, was the pained groans that left his mouth. Y/n was quick to fall to his side. "Keigo! Keigo, can you hear me?" She shook him slightly. Hawks could only respond with a weak "Run...Y/n..." Before his world went dark. "Keigo!" Y/n shook him again, only this time, he did not respond. 

Y/n looked up as she heard Hakai getting closer. "I'm...so close...can't you feel it?" Hakai's mouth twitched as he grinned. "You can...can't you? The power..." He coughed, blood splattering the ground just before his feet. "My power...it will not...end here...not yet..." Hakai's red bloodshot eyes peered down at Y/n, who flinched. 

"I'm in pain...can't you see that? I thought...healers were suppose...to help people who are hurting...not run away..." Y/n briefly considered running away like Hawks told her to, but then he would be left here with him. If there was any chance he was still alive, Hakai would finish him off. But what could she do to stop him? Even if she had a quirk now, she barely knew how to use it. 

Hakai lifted his limp arm, and slowly reached for Y/n. "I suggest...you do what I say...and maybe...I'll let you live...Now..." Just as his hand was inches from her, a new voice filled his ears. His eyes went wide as he heard them speak. 

"Well, look at who we have here. A half-dead supervillain wannabe." 

Hakai turned his head, his teeth grinded together as he felt rage begin to consume his mind. "Looks like it's out lucky day. Right guys?" 

Y/n watched in shock, and fear, as she witnessed no other than the League of Villains themselves approaching. Shigaraki, the leader of the infamous villainous group smirked as he removed the hand covering his face. 

"When you get to hell, tell Dabi, Shigaraki sent ya."