Meanwhile, Hakai had Y/n backed to the very edge of the building. "Last chance. Heal me, or else." He warned her. Y/n stood her ground, her eyes never leaving his as she spoke sternly. "Never." Hakai huffed before grabbing her neck. "Fine. Then I guess I'll just have to make you." Y/n gasped for breath, her heart sinking as she felt her feet dangle from the building. It caught the attention of a few passerby, which turned into more and more, until people were calling for help and taking video of her and Hakai. Still, even being held over a drop of death, Y/n showed no fear. 

"Nice knowing you." Hakai smirked as he began to use the same move that would result in the death of a quirk user. Red marks ran from his arm, down to his hand, and up Y/n's neck. It felt as if thousands of needles were stabbing into her throat all at once. She whimpered out a few pained sounds, but never screamed. She would not give him that satisfaction, even though the pain was mind numbing. 

Her eyes snapped open as she felt her palms grow warm and glow with light, Hakai groaned out in pain as blood dripped from his nose. This move, was always one he could never perfect. To steal one's quirk and temporarily use it for his own. He had trained himself for years to pull it off, but never could, nearly killed himself a few times during the process as well. But he was determined to make it work this time, even if it did kill him in the end. 

More blood fell from his nose as he put more energy into it, soon Y/n whole body was enveloped with warmth and light. The light drained from her, and into Hakai. His arm glowed with the same light until his whole body was covered it in. He felt his body become more and more energized. "Yes! It's working!" He laughed. Y/n felt her own body become weak as her quirk was being stole from her body. 

Just as Hakai thought he would completely steal it, a new jolt of pain shot through his head. The pain caused him to let go of Y/n, she was sent plummeting down the tall building, the citizens below yelling out in shock as they saw her falling. 

"Eh, oh well. It's more than enough." Hakai chuckled as he felt the new surge of power and energy fill his body. He felt as if he were brand new, like his body had finally caught up with his power. 

Y/n felt her world come to a slow as she saw the sky grow further and further away from her. And yet, she felt no fear. She had no longer any fear to give in this moment. Instead, she felt peace as she closed her eyes, welcoming what was coming.

The harsh grip of death would not meet her however. Instead, she was met with the soft embrace she had been all too familiar with, as well as the voice she had grown to recognize, as the voice of a dear friend. Her eyes opened to see a most welcoming sight. "I got ya Y/n!" 

"Keigo." Y/n breathlessly uttered. His hold on her tighten until she could feel him shaking. "That sure was a close one huh?" Hawks flew upwards. "Keigo..." Y/n felt tears brimming her eyes. "Don't worry Y/n. We're here." 

We're here? What did he mean by that. Y/n glanced back at he building she was falling from, to see...She gasped at what she saw. 

Hakai, who was in shock yelled out. "Damn you...damn you! Why won't you just die!? Dabi!!!" 

Dabi stood before Hakai, fists burning with blue flame. "I'm not dying until you're wiped from the world for good, you damn eyesore."

A bright smile found it's way onto Y/n's face, despite the tears that fell from her cheeks. He was alive! Touya was alive! 

And he wasn't going anywhere, until he had Y/n back in his arms again...