Y/n eventually made it back to her home by evening, though she would not stay long. The city was no longer safe while Hakai could possibly still be out there. There were no announcements of his death, only leading her to believe that theory. Not only that, but neither Keigo or Dabi had showed up since the attack earlier today. Y/n tried her best to stay calm, it wouldn't help to panic and make herself sick with worry in this moment. 

For right now, she needed to get as far away from here as possible and find Dabi and Keigo. If they're still alive...no they are still alive. They were both strong enough to take down someone like Hakai, and the League was there too. They wouldn't work with a hero, but they seemed to have hated Hakai just as much as herself and Keigo and Dabi did. Surely, they would put Hakai before taking down a hero. 

Y/n opened her door and walked in, shutting the door behind her, she turned on her lights. She took a moment to breathe as she was surrounded by a familiar place. It felt like it had been forever since she'd been home. Too bad it wouldn't last long. Y/n heads to her room to pack her things, she didn't know where she'd be going, but she was going. It would be best to pack light. She did not know when or if she'll be back, and it made her more than a little upset.

She didn't have the best life, but she was content. And now, it was changing so drastically. It's like she couldn't get a break.

"I'm not really in a place to complain though..." Y/n muttered. "I could have stepped up and been more assertive a long time ago." She turned on her bedroom lights and slumped down on her bed. Taking out her phone, she scrolls through she checked if she had gotten any new messages or calls from either Dabi or Keigo. Nothing. 

With a shaky sigh, she sat her phone down beside her and hid her face in her hands. "Where are they?" She whispered.

"Dead. Most likely."

Y/n didn't even have time to react to the new and sudden voice before she found herself being pinned down to her bed, a cold hand over mouth, silencing her screams. Her eyes shot wide open at the person holding her down. Another scream left her, but would not pass their hand. 

How in the ever-loving fuck did Hakai find her home!? How long had he been here!? 

"You know what I want...now give it to me." He rasped. 

Y/n felt a warm liquid drip down at her neck and chest, glancing down she saw dark crimson blood pooling onto her skin. She followed the dripping to find out just where it was coming from, sure from Hakai, but where? She choked out a gasp when she saw the gaping wound from Hakai's forearm. 'His hand! It's...it's gone!' She thought with part amazement and part disgust. Hakai noticed her gaze and hovered the forearm over her face.

 "What? This?" 

She flinched whenever blood dropped down onto her face. She tried desperately to turn her head away, not wanting to see the wound or feel the thick warm liquid on her skin. Her whimpers brought a sadistic grin onto Hakai's face. "One of the League took it. I was weak, so it was pretty easy for them." He explained. "Even stabbed me too." It was then she noticed the bleeding wound on Hakai's chest.

How was he still alive? What the fuck is this guy? Y/n closed her eyes tightly when he got closer to her face. "After that, I blew up that entire fucking area...so it's slim that your precious little boy toy made it out alive. And as for that bird fuck, can't say. He could be on his as we speak..." Y/n wanted to ignore his words, he was lying. He had to be lying. "That's why...you will heal me, now."

Y/n finally looked to Hakai, desperation all over her face. She whimpered and cried into his hand, trying to commune with him. Hakai moved his hand away, but was ready to use it again to silence her if needed. 

"I-I can't! I don't know how!" She cried. "I tried earlier, and it didn't work! You took everything I had!" Hakai scowled. "No. I can not take away quirks. I can only take away so much to use as my own. But I can not steal them for good." 

Even so, she still did not know how to use her quirk She had never had a quirk to use her entire life. 

"So you're gonna use that quirk of yours, or so help me..." He trailed off. "No. I can't do that. I need you alive for as long I can. I decided I wasn't gonna die until I'm satisfied with what I can do." He looks down at her remaining hand. "I feel like, you gave me a bit of a boost. Your healing gave me a little bit of a break from the pain I suffer through every god damn day. So as much as I hate to admit it, I need you." 

You raised an eyebrow. "Need me? Even if I could use my quirk, what makes you think I'd go along with it? I don't have anything to loose, and if what you said was true...that Dabi was dead...then you might as well forget it! You've taken everything from me! I'm not gonna do this, I'm not gonna help you hurt more people!" 

"Oh? Did you forget I told you that Hawks was on his way here?" Y/n's heart skipped a beat. "If you really claim that I've taken everything from you, then I should-" 

"No!" Y/n cut him off. "Not Keigo too!" She begged. "You're not in a place to make demands here! I'll kill that bastard if I damn well please!" Hakai says firmly. "Please! Please don't kill Keigo! I'll do anything! I'll...I'll..." Was she really going to consider helping him? If she did this, hundreds upon thousands of people would die. Was she really willing to do this over the life of one person? One person, who might be able to take down Hakai? 

Hawks was her dearest friend, she didn't want anything bad to happen to him. But if she agreed to help Hakai, she would be aiding him in killing so many innocent people. 

"Well? What will it be?" Hakai's tone let her know, that he was growing ever impatient.

"....."