Third P.O.V.

Dabi's eyes struggled to open and adjust to the bright light peeking through the curtains from the window. He groans before turning on his side away from the light. His half lidded eyes widened slightly when he felt something pressed against him. He looked down to see Y/n's sleeping figure cuddled up close to him, Dabi smiled softly at how peaceful and cute she looked. Not wanting to disturb her, he carefully wraps his arms around her. 

Y/n yawns as she opened her eyes, Dabi being the first thing she saw, a tiny smile made it's way onto her lips. "Morning" His voice was raspy, he wasn't quite awake just yet. "Morning." She says back, her eyes fluttering to adjust to the brightness in the room. The two allowed themselves to just enjoy each other's company. Before, this would be a rarity. For Dabi to stay this long, for Y/n to wake up to a long lost lover. 

It was like they were both dreaming. It was too good to be true. That Y/n would finally be his, to love all of him for what he is. For Y/n, it was having back someone she thought to be dead long ago. Though he looked a bit different, she still loved him. He was a villain, which she never would have expected from the man she thought she knew. Speaking of...

"Touya?" Dabi hummed. "Do you...like being a villain?" She hesitantly asks. Dabi rolled onto his back, his arms folded behind his head. "That's a hard question. I don't think it's a matter of if I like it or not...but I do know, I can't stop now." He sighed. "I've...done a lot of terrible things just to get where I am now. It has to count for something in the end." She let him continue, placing her hand on his scarred chest, rubbing it softly. "And really, it's all a matter of perspective. Not to say what I'm doing is the better thing to do...but from the outsider's view, especially the ones who worship the false "heroes" of this world...then yeah, what I'm doing is all shits and giggles to them."

"Touya, I can't say I understand just why you're doing this...but I do understand you. I had no idea...your life before this was so..." Y/n trailed off. "I just wish I had done more when I had the chance. I wanted to take as much pain from you as I could, whatever I could have done for you, I would have in an instant." She ran her hand over the large scar that covered his arm. "Was it painful?" 

"...Agonizingly..." Dabi muttered. 

Her heart broke at that, guilt filled her chest. "I'm so sorry." Y/n said softly. Dabi smiled softly, placing his hand on her head. She looked up at him. "What'd I say about that?" 

"Huh? Oh!" Y/n gasped as she was lifted on top of him, Dabi placed her head on his chest. "You hear that?" He asks. The thumping in his chest, his soothing heartbeat filled your ear. "I'm still alive ain't I?" Y/n nods, closing her eyes to listen to his heartbeat. "If I can better my quirk..." Y/n began. "Could I try to-"

"No."

Her eyes opened, she gazed up at him. "What?" Dabi raised his hand from her head, he glared at it. "These scars may be ugly, but they're a reminder...I can't get rid of them just like that." Y/n propped herself up on her hands, looking down at him. "Then, at least let me heal your fresh wounds. I can't stand to see you in pain Touya." 

"I know. That's just one of the many reasons why I love you. You're so considerate to those who really don't deserve it. You're one of a kind you know that?" Y/n's cheeks grew hot. "Y-You do deserve it though..." Dabi smirked. "Do I?" Before you could answer, Dabi brought his hand to her hips, he sat up and set her down on his lap. He kissed the top of her chest lightly. 

Y/n ran her fingers through his soft white hair. "I wish you'd keep it like this..." Dabi let out an amused chuckle. "Pretty sure a certain someone will recognize me if I do. Speaking of, I should really fix that." Y/n pouts. "But your hair is so pretty like this." 

"You don't like my black hair?" Dabi raises an eyebrow. "No I do but..." Y/n cups his face gently. "I like your natural beauty." She emphasizes her words by lightly stroking his scarred jaw and under his lids. Dabi hums, leaning into her touch. "You're gonna be the death of me..." He breathed. Y/n grinned. "Better me than someone else, right?" 

Dabi ran his hands up and down her waist. "Yeeeep." He rests his head on her breasts. "Kill me softly baby." Y/n rolls her eyes, playfully pushing his head away. "I'll kill you softly another time. For now, I need to get the smell of sex off of me." She moved her leg over his waist and sat on the edge of the bed. "After I'll cook us up something real nice. Sound good?"

"Sure, but can you stand?" Dabi asked with a smug grin. 

"...Get over here and help me, jerk." 

Dabi laughed. "Well, you did ask for it!"

"I swear to god Touya, I will kick you out on the street butt ass naked!"