Chapter 1

~Y/N POV~

Finally I've graduated!

Four long years of high school, over!

Now onto bigger and better things in life, but first it's time to blow off some steam with my best of friends since I was ten and have pure fun.

My mom let me use the cabin for this weekend before the summer officially begins. So right now it's the five of us celebrating alone in the woods next to the lake. It's perfect if you ask me.

"Seriously Y/n, when you said a cabin by the lake I didn't picture this!"

I chuckled when I looked over to see Mark standing by the water looking out to the scene before us. Hands on his hips and his bag by his feet he clearly look memorised.

"I told you it wasn't as creepy as you think."

Walking over to him I stood beside him, dropping my own bag by my feet next to his and hooked my arm around his just to lean my head against his shoulder to join him in enjoying the sun setting.

Mark and I have always been close, very close and for the last two years now I found myself developing a crush on him but never had the guts to admit it to him. Maybe over this weekend I can admit my feelings for him and see what happens.

"Aw make me feel even more single why don't you?"

Mark and I peered over our shoulders to see Mia, Marks twin sister skip over to us pouting and then land on her two feet with a thud beside us after Mark and I unhooked our arms to fully face Mia.

"Mia, cant you see we're busy?" Mark

Gritting his teeth together he head gestured towards me while Mia innocently checked back anf forth between us before giggling.

"Busy doing what?" Mia

"Come on sis, you know what I'm talking about. Don't play stupid." Mark

I tried not to smile and looked away towards the cabin fully knowing they're about to start bickering.

"I don't know what you're talking about Mark. You were just looking out to the sun set right?" Mia

Mark groaned loudly and stomped his foot down.

"You're such a cockblocker! Like seriously?!" Mark

Mark then stomped off taking both his and my own bag towards the cabin, still raging with words towards the porch.

"How the hell can I do this when my sister keeps annoying me?! Why did she have to come?!Why me?!Why me?!" Mark

He slammed the door behind him and his loud voice was still heard from inside but his words were unaudiable. Mia and I stood in silence staring at the door before we both just glanced at one another and then let it rip with a fit of laughter.

Mia means well, she just likes to piss off her twin and sometimes I have to admit it's pretty funny to see Mark get all annoyed like that. Especially when he walks off too but it's charming to know that even in his annoyed state, he still thought about my bag and took it with him.

Mia patted my back while we laughed but once calmed, he hooked arms and skipped towards the cabin together and walked inside.

Mark was no where to be seen but he must of gone upstairs towards one of the bedrooms. This place has five bedrooms, four upstairs and one downstairs and that downstairs bedroom has already been picked by a certain couple, already making out in the kitchen.

The two were in their own heated moment, locking lips.

Mia scoffed, rolling her eyes and slammed the door shut for their attention.

"You two could of helped unload the car rather than suck faces you know?" Mia

The couple separated and Nayeon blushed profusely before shyly looking away from her boyfriends, Hawon's devilish smirk just before he left the kitchen area to walk towards us.

"Sorry ladies, I couldn't help myself." Hawon

"Hey hang on there mister. Everything is already out the car, just go unpack your bags." Mia

Placing a hand to his chest she lightly pushed him back and Hawon laughed and then charged towards Nayeon again, picking her up to throw over his shoulder and ran off towards the downstairs bedroom while she too giggles.

Those two have been together since I've known them and they've always suited one another very well. It's like they were made for each other and even after spending all their teenage years together it seems they're more than happy to spend the rest of their lives together. They're even going to the same university too.

Admittedly it makes me jealous about what they have together but as their friend I am very happy for them.

"Hey did you take the drinks in? I could use one." Mia

Nudging my arm with her elbow I nodded at her and followed her to the kitchen area. Taking out a bottle of beer I passed her one but she took mine also and opened them up using the cap opener.

Mia instantly chugged her down only to leave half the bottle left and smiled at me sweetly. I just laughed at her and then drank some of mine but no where near as much as she did. I don't drink that much, it's never really appealed to me much when it comes to drinking but I like to have some now and then on occasion.

"Where's mine?" Mark

He popped up out of nowhere and Mia just rolled her eyes and walked towards the living room and threw herself on the couch, opening up her phone to scroll on Instagram. After watching her I took out a beer for Mark which he opened himself and chugged it down also. Something the twins have in common, they can be big drinkers.

"Thanks by the way." Mark

I frowned at him after he spoke, our silence between us coming to a stop.

"The beer. I meant to say thanks." Mark

He pointed to it with his free hand and I realised what he meant. So I nodded back to him and drank some more of my beer. Maybe this can give me the courage I need to tell him I like him.

"Hey Mark, can I tell you something?"

His eyes sparkled and he nods, stepping a little closer to listen but almost cornering me to the refrigerator.

"Of course." Mark

Suddenly I became nervous and I froze just staring up at him trying to form my words to spit this confession out of me but the more I stared up at him the more he seemed to grow worried and places his hand to my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Mark

I nod again and cleared throat, willing myself to just spit it out. Just like a bandaid.

"Mark I just want to say that I li-"

"LET'S PARTY!! MIA TURN ON THE MUSIC AND LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" Hawon

Instantly my lips slammed shut when Hawon came running back in the room shirtless but still had his blue jeans on. Mark laughed at him when he forced Mia to stand up and start dancing to no music.

"Shall we talk about this later Y/n?" Mark

"Yeah sure."

"Sweet." Mark

He grinned at me and rushed over to join Hawon in dancing now that Mia was set free and started up the music.

Nayeon appeared in the kitchen with me, offering me a wide smile and just wrapped me into a warm yet very random hug.

"This is gonna be a great weekend Y/n, I just know it." Nayeon

She whispered in my ear and I just held her tighter. Im going to miss her after the summer. I'm going to miss all of them.