Chapter 3

~Y/N POV~

A/N: THIS IS JUST A WARNING AS THIS CHAPTER CAN BE UPSETTING TO THOSE THAT ARE SENSITIVE TO VIOLENCE. IF YOU ARE, YOU SHOULD SKIP THE CHAPTER, THANK YOU.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

Peacefully dreaming of my bright future ahead and my dream of becoming a doctor just like my mom.

Laying on my bed snuggled with blankets in my own dream world but then something hard and cold slapped down across my mouth, forcing me to wake up and eyes wide.

"Hello there princess." ?

I stared up at the now unknown man standing over me grinning like a man person but that's all I could make out in this dark room.

"It's time you come with me." ?

I started kicking my legs and twisting my body off the bed but landed on the floor with a hard thud opposite away from the stranger but I heard him curse and by the time I was on my feet to start running he already grabbed me from behind, using his one arm around my waist and another to hold my throat with a squeeze.

"Don't make this more difficult princess." ?

That didn't stop me squirming in his hold, trying to twist and turn and even kick out my legs as he dragged me out the bedroom and all the way down the stairs. I couldn't scream as every time I tried, he would squeeze my throat a little and instead a little squawk would come out instead.

Thrown on the floor I landed on my side, hitting my head off the hard wooden floor. Groaning in pain for just a second to grasp the reality of what just happened but then shot up to sit when I noticed both Mark and Mia tied up in the middle of the living room on the wooden dining chairs. Both back to back tied by robe having cloths stuffed in their mouths and staring back at me. Scared.

I didn't think much but to rush and crawl over to them, first crawling to Mia trying to find a way to untie these robes, tugging on them in any way I could but she just started crying through her stuffed mouth but then started shaking her head and crying all the more.

My hair was suddenly pulled back and I was dragged across the floor and kicked in the stomach creating distance between myself and my friends.

"I don't think so. They're tied up for a reason princess." ?

Curled up on the floor I was clutching my stomach to the pure pain shooting through me right now. That guy has one hell of a kick on him but it doesn't help he's wearing black boots.]I didn't say anything back to him but groan in pain.

"Aren't you going to say something?" ?

This wasn't the first guy that took my downstairs, his voice is a little more deeper.

Another kick to my stomach and I screamed.

"Jungkook leave her alone for now. We'll need her for later." ?

Just how many people are there?

For a brief moment I closed my eyes, panting through the pain before opening my eyes to see at least five more men now crowded in the room around Mia and Mark. One man in particular grinning at Mia like she was a peace of meat and nodding his head. I didn't like that look he was giving her and it scared me, but even more her. She was shaking.

"Don't you touch them!"

I managed to shout and all seven pairs of eyes shot towards me. Half amused and half surprised that I may have said something brave and possibly stupid in this situation.

"Is that an order Princess?" ?

A man with blonde hair and plump lips wondered over to me and crouched down to my level, taking out a knife to light caress my jaw with but I remained eye contact with him.