Chapter 26

~Y/N POV~

After all that happened downstairs I just wondered back up to my room. I didn't tell anyone where I was going and no one questioned me either.

It was strange to say the least. I've kind of gotten use to at least one of them with me when I walk around the house or someone demanding to know what I'm doing. But this time, nothing.

Taehyung just glanced at me on my way out and didn't seem bothered.

I've been in my room ever since and decided to have a bath to relax for the rest of the evening.

Every now and then I would still hear Jimin shouting something that I couldn't make out or something crashing and breaking. I would even sometimes hear Jungkook shouting and I think at one point someone ran passed my room. I know it was Jungkook because I heard Yoongi shouting at him to stop running around.

The bathroom felt like my safety net. Not that I was scared at this point. For the first time in months I felt content and satisfied that they finally know everything they have done to me and my family was wrong. For months they thought what they were doing was justified but all this time they were just betrayed by their family member.

Now that would hurt to know you were betrayed by someone you cared about and loved but what they have done to me was so much worse.

Stepping out the tub I dried myself with a towel and changed into some comfortable sweat pants and baggy tshirt. Loose fitting clothing are so much more comfortable lately especially around the waist.

Once dressed I picked up a book from the dresser and sat on the bed opening up the last page I was on the last time I read this book and began to read. It was peaceful and it helped that I felt light and no longer carry the burden that was once on my shoulders.

A light knock on my door surprised me and I closed my book expecting someone to enter but instead there was a pause before another knock. My surprise grew even more and I slid off the bed and slowly walked to the door unsure of what was happening right now. Usually when one knocks they enter the room without a response or even just walk in but now they're knocking?

I opened the door and Jin and Namjoon were standing there before me. Pushing the door open wider Jin made the first move to step closer, bowing his head low and tucking his hands into the pockets of his sweats.

"Can we come in? There's somethings we need to discuss." Jin

I nodded and stepped back allowing the two men to enter the room. Really I guess I could of said no but I was still in shock they knocked and now asking permission to come in. There was also the fact I was curious to what they needed to say after what just happened downstairs almost two hours ago.

Both Jin and Namjoon timidly entered the bedroom and Namjoon stepping in last closed the door after him but stayed by the door to fiddle with his fingers and look down to his feet. Jin only came to stand between the bed and the door and I took a seat on the edge of the bed again.

For a moment neither one of them spoke the silence filled the air but that was until Namjoon cleared his throat, patting his chest and finally brought himself to lift his head enough to look at me.

"First we just wanted to start off by saying sorry. I know that means nothing to you and it really shouldn't but we are truly sorry about everything we have done to you and your friends." Namjoon

The mention of my friends they mercilessly murdered in front of me came flooding back to my mind. The memory is still there and is raw, fresh to the mind as if it just happened. Tears flooded my eyes but I nodded at him. It was all I could do right now.

"They didn't deserve that and you didn't either. So we don't expect your forgiveness for anything." Namjoon

"Good because you wouldnt get it."

I found myself speaking firmly even though my cheeks were streaming with tears. Namjoon's eyes widen for a moment as he gazed my way but nods as if expecting that which he has already stated. Jin on the other hand sighed and looked away to the floor, glaring at the rug.

"That's acceptable." Namjoon

"Even if it wasn't, none of you would get it. Die for me and then come back seeking forgiveness."

That's the only way I would even slightly give any of them forgiveness and that's a big maybe, not a definite.

Namjoon nods and clears his throat again to awkwardly look around the room.

"Well I also wanted to tell you that tomorrow I'll take you back to your family. I know where they're located other than Minho's farm. You would be safer at this location." Namjoon

I hummed at him and looked away, aggressively wiping away my tears with the back my of hand. Namjoon didn't say anything more and eventually left the room leaving Jin alone with me.

Eyeing him up suspiciously it made me think he was here for a total different reason.

"And why are you here? You haven't spoken a word since stepping into this room."

Jin finally brought himself to look at me instead of the carpet and came to sit beside me but keeping distance between us.

"Since you're leaving tomorrow I thought I should tell you who the fathers are, that is if you want to know?" Jin

His question made me freeze but stare at the side of his face.

Do I really want to know?

All I know is both babies have two separate fathers but they're both as bad as each other in my opinion so none of it will be sweet news to me.

"Yes."

I told him after coming to a final decision and Jin nods, shifting his body to face my direction and drop his hands to his lap. His eyes met mine and they were riddled with guilt.

"I want to know who the father is of the twins first."

I told him. I still refer to the first baby as twins because he or she was a twin until I lost one baby but found out that really I was having triplets.

"Okay. It's Jimin." Jin

My eyes grew out of my head and I almost slipped off my bed. That was the last person I expected out of all of them. The whole time I've been here he's avoided me as much as possible and he's even the cause of my miscarriage.

Fuck I'm full of emotions about that.

"And he knows?"

Jin nods, eyeing me carefully as if watching my reaction closely.

"Yes, they all do but none of them know about the baby that was hidden all this time. They still think you're only pregnant with one baby, not two." Jin

"Why haven't you told them that?"

Jin shrugged and averted his eyes to my lamp beside my bed as if to avoid my eye contact.

"I just didn't see the need to tell them. I knew the plan to keep you here until the babies was born was there and they could of found out that way but I just didn't think it was right to tell them and I still don't so what ever you do, don't tell anyone else in this house." Jin

I nodded instantly because I didn't plan to tell any of them. If I was going to I would of by now. I'm just surprised he hasn't told his brothers.

"Well what about my other baby then?"

Jin eye's met mine again and a more harden expression spread across his face.

"When I tell you, no matter what don't tell him or he will try and make you stay even if he knows it's not right." Jin

"Then who is it Jin?"

Jin's lips pressed together into a firm line as he stared at me in deep thought and that last several seconds of me holding his gaze, determined to find out who it was.

"Fine. Namjoon. Namjoon is the other baby's father." Jin