Chapter 28

~Y/N POV~

I made it downstairs to the front door at seven in the morning on the dot.

I was so excited to leave this place that I barely slept but was a but sceptical that Namjoon would keep to his word to take me out of here but to my surprise he was already at the door with Jin waiting for me.

I just walked up the two without question as they watched me approach them in silence.

"Can we go now?"

Namjoon just nodded and grabbed a set of keys from Jin and walked out the front of the house. I was set to follow him out the door but Jin grabbed my upper arm gently and tugged me back to lean close to my ear.

"What ever you do Y/n, don't tell Namjoon about the second baby." Jin

He whispered to me and I stepped back as soon as he let me go and I nodded to him. I don't want Namjoon to know and I don't plan on telling him anything.

Walking out the door I glanced over my shoulder towards the stairs to find Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook sitting side by side on the bottom step with Yoongi and Hoseok standing on each side. They were all watching me walk out of this place and Taehyung even gave me a lazy wave but I rolled my eyes and walked out the house.

Approaching Namjoon's' car he held the passenger door open for me and I just slipped in and buckled up my seat belt and waited for him to get into the driver seat which he did and buckled up his own seat belt and started up the car and started to drive up the long drive towards a set of gates.

I gazed out the window towards the large mansion. It looks larger on the outside than on the inside. The large building gives me a family warmth to it but all I see is hell. The place I was kept against my will and forced to do what I was told.

Never again will I come back here.

Even as I saw all six men now standing outside the front door watching the car I vowed to never come here again.

This will be my last time here.

Passing the gates I felt a sort of relief wash over me. Not completely since I feel like I still have to be on guard while sitting next to Namjoon but a little weight lifted off me and I was one more step closer to complete freedom.

The drive was quiet and an hour passed by but I ended up falling asleep unexpectedly and woke up again to just watch the trees pass by and the clouds up above us move into different shapes.

There was no music either just the eery silence between Namjoon and I.

"You know I do wish you all the best in the future Y/n." Namjoon

He finally spoke breaking the peace between us. But I didn't respond back to him I just kept my attention on the road in front of us while cradling my bump with both hands.

"Jin told me he told you about who the father is." Namjoon

My entire body froze even to the point I held my breath.

"He...erm.he did."

I glanced up him quickly just to see him focused on the road ahead and not even sparing me a glance thank goodness.

"It's Jimin."

I mumbled but in the back of my mind I knew the full truth and that was I still had two babies like originally thought but the second baby belongs to him and he doesn't even know about it.

"Yes." Namjoon

"It's ironic really. He killed one of his babies by assaulting me. Did he know when he punched me in the face?"