Chapter 11

~JIN POV~

I have mixed emotions keeping that girl here.

A part of me things it's a bad idea and another thinks it's brilliant. I cant decide so because of my mixed emotions and thoughts I started to drink some beer since we got back and Y/n to her room. Although Jungkook's bitching about her was pissing me off when I was trying to drink in peace on my single seater couch in the living room.

"I mean who the fuck does think she is? I could kill her using my thumb and she's brave enough to come at me? ME?!" Jungkook

"Oh, shut up Jungkook! We get it, you hate her but new flash we all do so get your head out your ass and stop bitching like a woman!" Yoongi

Jungkook stared to the side at Yoongi, eyes wide with shock while he stands in the middle of the living room.

"Cheers to that."

I commented and Yoongi and I clinked our bottles of beer together and took a gulp of our drinks.

"Ugh, can no one take me seriously around here?" Jungkook

Stomping on his foot he took off stomping like a child out the living room just to pass Namjoon on the way out but Namjoon didn't look at him and just blankly strolled into the room like a robot and sat down on the opposite couch.

"What's up with you man? Did she give you hassle or something?" Yoongi

He asked her sipping on his beer after.

Namjoon shrugged and leaned back in his seat, crossing one leg over the other to get comfortable.

"Not really. She understands her place and what's to come her way in the next eight months." Namjoon

"I still think it's a bad idea to have her here you know. She needs to die, like right now." Yoongi

I said nothing and stayed silent on this mater. I was in between with this whole idea where as Yoongi doesn't like it and Namjoon thinks its a good idea.

"We cant do that right now Yoongi and you know why." Namjoon

"Why? Because she's pregnant by one of us?! That's no excuse!" Yoongi

Yoongi stood up angrily, throwing his bottle to the lit fireplace smashing into the flames but Namjoon stood up holding his gaze.

"It is when we promised to one another no more of our blood would be spilt! That means that baby is of our blood and he or she will not die as along as I'm fucking alive!! Do you got that Yoongi?!" Namjoon

The two glared at one another while I was in the middle watching on and causally drinking my beer but Namjoon was quick on his feet and took two quick steps towards Yoongi and grabbed him by the throat taking not only Yoongi but myself by surprise.

I stood up immediately, pressing my hand to Namjoons chest to get him away from Yoongi but he didn't budge nor did he look at me.

"Namjoon back off. Let him go."

Namjoon didn't look at me but continued to glare into Yoongi's eyes, squeezing his neck a little.

"I swear to god Yoongi, you touch her and I'll have your head on a spike in the front lawn." Namjoon

"So much for not spilling our blood huh if you're willing to kill me for our enemy." Yoongi

He managed to say but Namjoon pushed him back and stepped back, making me sigh with relief.

"Not for her, for that baby." Namjoon

"Hey Namjo-"

I stopped mid sentence when Namjoon spun around and left the living room towards the grand stairs that leads to our bedrooms. I watched him until he was gone and turned back to Yoongi now standing there speechless and rubbing his neck but the moment he looked at me he tsked and left the living room to the kitchen.

"I fucking knew this would happen."

I mumbled under my breath and sat down in my seat again, chugging on the rest of my beer and then threw my head back against the couch and sighed. Running my fingers through my hair as my stress levels rise up.

"They were arguing again weren't they?"

I looked up to the corner to see both Jimin and Taehyung standing in the doorway. I just nodded at them.

"Just the same as last time then?" Taehyung

I nodded again, dropping my bottle to the floor that I'll clean up later and picked up an extra I took through with me and popped off the cap.

"Yep, same shit. Where's Hoseok?"

"Garden. He wanted some space." Taehyung

I thought so, that's his thinking place. It's where his mom use to take him growing up before she died and since then he goes there to just clear his head.

"She shouldn't be here Jin. You know that don't you?" Jimin

He raised a brow at me as he sat down and Taehyung sat down beside him but shaking his head, disagreeing.

"She should be here. If our enemies catch wind of her being pregnant by one of us then she would be killed before we could kill her." Taehyung

"So what? The bitch will be dead and you really think it would be an good idea to mix our blood with hers? I think that abortion plan of hers was perfect." Jimin

I hummed because again more mixed emotions come my way about this. I understand both reasons and I cant chose which is the better choice.

"Yeah she will be dead but I think you, Yoongi and Jungkook forget that we all made a promise after dad died that no more relatives of our blood will die. That means as sucky as it is, that baby. I think Namjoon made the perfect decision to keep her here." Taehyung

Jimin scoffed at him, standing up to glare down at his brother.

"Whatever, I don't give a fuck. Just don't expect me to have anything to do with feeding her though. I'd rather she starve to death in that room than give her food." Jimin

He stomped out the room down the hallway where Jungkook left to earlier. I assume it's to the games room to distract himself somehow.

Taehyung sighed and shook his head looking down at the floor before looking over to me.

"What do you think about all this? You've been very quiet about it." Taehyung

I shrugged and sipped on my beer.

"I really don't know Tae. I have no fucking idea."

I chuckled bitterly and all he does is nod back and then gesture towards an unopened beer beside me on the side table.

"Pass me one?" Taehyung

I took one and threw it to him which he caught with no problems and opened it up using his teeth. One of his special talents.

In silence Taehyung and I enjoyed a beer together. Every now and then he would make it noticeable that he was twisting and turning in this mind about this situation but he wasn't alone. It's on mine too and everyone else in this house.