Chapter 31

~Y/N POV~

"Y/n promise me you'll stay in your room yes?" Mom

I nod at my Mom as she cups my cheeks between her hands, staring into my eyes.

"Yes Mom I'll stay in my room."

"But if you go into labour I want Minho to come and get me okay?" Mom

I nod again, this time my hands soothing over hers still attached to my cheeks.

"Yes Mom I know. We've been through this over and over again."

She nods and places a kiss to my forehead before forcing herself to let me go. She has some kind of work meeting to get to and since I'm three days past my due date which has amazed Sera who's acted as not only my friend but doctor. Honestly I shocked too after everything I've gone through but I like to think I created a warm environment for my babies that they enjoy their home inside of me and don't want to leave.

"Don't worry we'll be right with Y/n." Minho

He piped up from behind me finally sitting up from my bed to smile towards my mom.

"We wont leave her side." Sera

Her happy voice speaks up from behind me too. My mom just gazed back to them, her eyes flickering back and forth between the two before he finally nods and steps back towards my bedroom door to leave but making sure our fingers are still entwined before she is forced to let go.

"I love you and just call me if anything happens okay?" Mom

With a nod I giggled at her pouting face standing between the doorframe.

"I love you too mom."

She smiles and then swiftly leaves the room by closing the door behind her after she disappears from sight. After the door closes I stare at the door, rubbing my big belly soothingly. I really wanted her to stay but apparently something came up that she had to deal with. My labour can start up at any time and I want her by my side when that happens.

"Y/n come sit down. You shouldn't be on your feet for too long." Sera

Her small but gentle hand touched my shoulder and I slowly turn around just so she can guide me back to my bed to sit.

"No need to worry about your Mom Y/n. Carl is with her remember?" Minho

"I'm not worried about her. It's just some stupid meeting with potential colleagues. I just don't want her to miss the birth. I have a funny feeling I might go into labour today."

Shifting my body back on the bed until my back hit the headboard both Minho and Sera sat down on either side of me but I caught their glances towards one another and that peaked my interest.

"What? Are you both keeping secrets from me?"

Eyeing them both suspiciously I can tell something was up. Carl was extremely tense this morning at breakfast and he was pissed off at my mom for some odd reason and it takes a lot to piss that man off.

But neither of them could look at me I their silence told me something was going on.

"What happened to no secrets around here? I told all of you everything that happened between myself and those who I do not want to think about. BUT I did tell you guys everything. So what is going on?!"

Minho sighed as his hand goes through his hair and looks down to my floral bed covers but Sera took my hand and leaned in closer to our shoulders were touching.

"Well your mom found their uncle. He's in the basement as we speak." Sera

My eyes bulged out their sockets. Instantly I sat up so fast that I felt a little cramp in my abdomen but nothing to be concerned about.