Chapter 10

~Y/N POV~

Breathing heavily I woke up from a nightmare about being taken. Taken by those seven demons is hell that have caused me so much pain.

Sitting up right in the bed which was quite comfortable I looked around the room only to realise.

This isn't my bedroom.

Where the hell am I?

The room was huge and very spacious but it was unfamiliar and to me was in loss of comfort. I didn't know this place and I didn't want to.

Seeing a window I jumped off the bed and ran to it. Pulling the curtains to the side I stopped mid action reaching for the latch when I seen the bars on the window.

Great, just my luck.

"I knew those would come in handy one day."

Hearing his voice I spun around and pinned my back to the glass, pressing myself far away from him as possible as he closed the door and locked it with a key and stuffed it into his pocket.

"Do you like your room?"

He asked, grinning at the decoration on the walls and took it upon himself to sit on the edge of the bed.

"You'll be here for a while so it doesn't matter if you do or not, you have no say in the matter."

"What am I doing here Namjoon? Either let me go or kill me."

He laughed lightly shaking his head and looking up at me with a slight smile that just ever so slightly showed his dimples.

"Now why on earth would I do that? You have something that belongs to at least one of us and we're not going to forget about that so easily." Namjoon

All smiles dropped from his face and he stood up and only took at least two steps towards me but thankfully due to the size of the room it still kept a distance between us.

Realising his words, I tried to press myself even more away from him. He knows I'm pregnant and he does then they all do.

Just fucking fantastic.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

I huffed crossing my arms over my chest protectively while I try to play the stupid card.

"Oh come on now, you're smarter than this y/n. You know exactly what I'm talking about and truthfully some of us are a little excited about the new addition coming in eight months." Namjoon

There goes that grin again, that disgusting grin I hate so much with all my soul.

"Nothing is coming in eight months. So either kill me or let me go I don't give a fuck either way."

For the second time his grin dropped and a scowl formed upon his face, balling up his fists and closing his eyes for a brief second just to take a deep breath.

"You're going to test my patients for the next eight months aren't you?" Namjoon

Opening his eyes his dark orbs met mine.

"No because I wont be here and neither will this baby."

Just blinking at me he stared at me with this scary expression showing through but he didn't say anything back but only clenched his jaw.

Then in a matter of seconds, Namjoon stomped towards me, using his long legs as an advantage to get to me faster and grabbed my hair by the back of my head and pulled me against the window. I flinched and closed my eyes when he leaned in, his nose almost touching mine.

"Listen here Y/n and you better listen carefully because I wont repeat myself. The only reason you aren't dead right now is what's growing in your belly right now. So if you want even the slightest bit of kindness from any of us in the next eight months then you better start keeping that mouth shut and do as your told. Do you understand?"

I said nothing but glared into his eyes.

I don't want to be here and I don't want his kindness or the others. I want the fuck out of here and if he think I'm going to make any of this easy on him then he can think again.

"Do you understand?" Namjoon

He tugged on my hair roughly which caused me to yelp a little and instinctively grab his hand to try and remove it from my hair but it was no use, he didn't budge.

"Yes I understand."

I breathed out and he released my hair to then turn his back to me and wonder back to the bed and stopped.

"Good, I'm glad we're on the same page. As for your friend and Minho, they'll be fine. We didn't kill them, just shot them both with tranquilisers so they should be okay." Namjoon

I said nothing back but rubbed the back of my head where it now hurts when he grabbed me. That's one hell of a grip he has on him.

He spun around on his heels, his hands now behind his back with a blank look on his face.

"You might as well it use to being in this room all day Y/n because this is where you will remain until that baby is born and you will be no need for us after that." Namjoon

"You'll kill me?"

He nods, showing no emotion and I just nod back, accepting my fate.

"I'd rather be dead now than later."

I heard him tsk at me when I looked away, begging myself to not cry in front of him. I wont allow myself to break in front of any of them.

"Well unfortunately for you, that's not going to happen just yet as much as I would like that too. Now all your meals will be brought to you through the door. I don't know if you noticed but we have installed a latch at the bottom." Namjoon

He walked towards the bedroom door and pointed at the bottom. I scrunched my nose up when I saw the little rectangle shaped cut out at the bottom of the door.

"You're really going to pass me food through that cat flap like an fucking animal?"

Quickly his head turned to me and he straightened up his posture.

"Just because we haven't killed you yet doesn't mean we want to actually interact with you. You're lucky enough you'd be even getting food in the first place so be grateful." Namjoon

I scoffed at him and shifted from one foot to the other.

"When your food comes you are to eat it and leave it at the latch. No talking unless spoken to. If you have any problems regarding the baby such as unexpected bleeding then let one of us know by banging on the door. If you do that without reason, then there will be consequences." Namjoon

"Pah! Like what? You'll starve me? Kill me? Yeah okay."

I rolled my eyes at him but he just stared at me and blinked to then just clear his throat and ignore what I said.

"Your bathroom is through that door. You'll have everything you need in there. In your walk in closet there's also a washing machine dryer for your own clothes, we don't want to do that so you do that yourself." Namjoon

I shrugged at him but listened. I might as well make due until I can figure a way out of here. If he thinks I'm going to stay here for eight months I don't think so. Even if it means getting out when its too late for me to have an abortion I'll put the baby up for adoption if need be.

"Now that I have explained the rules and such I'll go now." Namjoon

Staying silent I watched him unlock the door and walk out to slam it shut and lock it up back on the outside. I stayed by the window for a couple seconds before I ran to the bed, curling up in the sheets and covering my whole body so I can cry.

I have to get out of here but its going to be hard to figure that one out. But I must try.