Chapter 27

~Y/N POV~

I don't know what possessed me to come out my room after Jin left but I felt the need to wonder around the house by myself. I guess I just needed a walk after what I found out and just to have that sense of freedom. To walk around the place without someone by my side and watching my every move.

I could still run out that front door and now I don't think anyone would try to stop me after they all found out they fucked up big time. I just haven't because Namjoon said he would take me to where my family are and that's what I'm thinking about most right now even as I stare at the large double doors that are the barrier between being caged in this house and my freedom.

My mom is still imbedded in my thoughts. Not a day goes by I don't think about her and I cant wait to see her.

I know Namjoon wouldnt come up with a lie to take me to my family but to kill me instead. He made that perfectly clear when I first came here that as long as I'm pregnant I'm safe.

Except things are a little different now.

I could run but I decided not to.

Just one more day and I'll see my mom again. This time tomorrow.

Turning away from the door I looked around the place as if it felt like my first time. I don't have someone watching me so I feel more free to do as I please. I even had the courage to wonder into the kitchen and help myself to some fried chicken.

I know by the tub it's left overs from a take out and I don't care who it belonged too I felt like I claimed it as my own and I deserved at least this much.

With a tub of chicken held by one arm tucking the tub into my chest and a piece of chicken in my hand as I chomp on the delicious fried food I wondered out the kitchen through a second door that I haven't been through before but always wondered where it went to.

To my surprised it led to a small hallway that I just strolled down to be greeted by a single brown door. I pushed that open and stepped inside all the while biting down on more chicken that was too good that I ended up humming to myself just to express my satisfaction coming from the food. It's been so long since I've had anything like this.

The room was just a simple laundry room.

Two washing machines and two tumble dryers. I checked the cupboards but they were all filled with cleaning products, clothes and some shoes.

Closing the last cupboard I had to pause for a moment and come to realise that these men that caused me so much grief over the last months are just like regular guys. It's the first proper insight I have had from them that gives away the idea that these men, all seven of them that I considered to be demons were just human beings.

For months I have hated them and I still do.

But theres this very small part of me that feels slightly bad for them. Clearly after seeing their reactions earlier after founding out the truth they were led a stray by their uncle. But that's no my problem any more.

After I get out of here I will move on from all this and live my life with my babies.

My babies will never know the truth of how they've come to be or their fathers. Never.

I wont even let them know they have different fathers.

They have me and that's all they need. Not them.

"What are you doing in here?"

With a yelp I dropped the bucket of chicken as I turned around to face the person that shocked me. Hand over my chest I dropped my jaw showing more surprise to see Jimin standing in the door way curiously staring back at me and then looks down at the chicken I dropped and raised a brow.

Honestly I panicked a little to see him here in front of me and alone.

Jin voice rang out in my mind when he told me Jimin knows that at least one of the babies is his. He doesn't know about Namjoon's. Just his.

I watched Jimin bend down and pick up the bucket and peer inside the tub and chuckled, shaking his head.

"Now I know what happened to Jungkook's chicken." Jimin

"Well it's mine now."

Jimin's lips curved almost into a smile and pressed the bucket into my chest.

"I suppose it is. I wont tell him if you wont." Jimin

Scoffing I wrapped both my arms around the white tub and claimed the food once more in my hold.

"I didn't plan to. What are you doing in here?"

Jimin shifted from one foot to the other and glanced over his shoulder and back to me again, gripping onto the door handle.

"Well I did go into the refrigerator to get Jungkook his chicken but it was gone. Plus I did see the door open and just so happened to find you here. What are you doing? Exploring?" Jimin

He tilt his head to the side and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No. I'm trying to find a hammer to bash your head in with."

Jimin just nodded as if not fazed by my words even though I did once dream of doing that and not to just him but all of them.

"I guess." Jimin

He mumbled and chewed on his inner cheek averting his eyes away from me to the floor.

"Y/n....I am so-" Jimin

My hand to his cheek cut him off from speaking. I didn't want his apology. It means nothing to me and never will. His sorry will never change what has already happened.

Jimin's head snapped to his right as he blinked shocked by my actions but paused in that angle. I even noticed the scar I gave him that night he raped me and chased me in the woods. Just under his jawline a pink line was visible and that was his permanent mark from me to him.

"Don't say shit you don't mean Jimin."

Jimin only opened his mouth to speak but was cut off again when a voice spoke out from behind him which caused him to turn around to welcome the newcomer into our conversation.

"What's going on over here?"

"Nothing Namjoon. We were just talking." Jimin

Jimin mumbled softly rubbing his cheek and slipped passed Namjoon to quickly walk away back up the small hallway towards the kitchen.

Namjoon and I just stood there in silence watching Jimin leave until he disappeared through the kitchen door. Only until he was gone did Namjoon turn around and face me again but stuffing his hands into the pockets of his grey sweat pants.

"He wasn't harassing you was he?" Namjoon

"No. What time are you taking me to my family tomorrow?"

Namjoon doesn't even blink but stare me down blankly.

"I can meet you downstairs by seven in the morning unless that is too early for you?" Namjoon

"Nope. Seven is just fine."

Taking a piece of chicken I chomped down on the meat and sent Namjoon a firm nod before walking passed him and go back to my room to finish this bucket of chicken in piece.

Tomorrow will be my day of freedom and I will never have to see their faces again. Never.